Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for our 8-10 second interrupt they promised to bring us in line with rogues with kick. Those new charges have a 1 minute base cooldown. This is beta after all so they have time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alski View Post
    Hinalover, you do the shift to bear form & lacerate while your energy is regenerating. This is something i actually did on my guilds first Algalon kill so i remained right behind the tanks on threat, It was so i could pick him up if one of the tanks happened to die.

The only thing you lose if done right is a few auto attacks and at that point in time i would also mangle in bear(had it glyphed so it was 18 seconds) so i had the extra energy for shreds in cat

tbh i saw a slight difference in my dps while doing that but it made things more complicated

Every cycle i lost ~4 Auto attacks in cat but gained 4 ticks of lacerate, 1 auto attack in bear, the damage of bear mangle and 35 energy from no having to use cat mangle
    That may have been possible in Naxx, Ulduar gear, but in ICC gear where your hitting for 2k and critting for 4k, to me seems too much of a dps loss. on my kitty, if it's a straight patchwork fight for melee, White attacks are first on my damage meters, consisting of 33-35%, with shreds coming in second with about 28%. Also, I understand where your coming from with Algalon, but if anything I would have glyphed for growl, and be ready to go into bear form and taunt off the tank if needbe.