Poll: Hon VS LoL

HoN vs LoL, for DotA players.

Since it's a pretty split question, i thought i'd make a poll on one of the greatest hubs for blizzard-related things, too.
    Heroes of Newerth is a DotA-Clone with updated graphics, matchmaking systems, and such. gameplay is stable, by S2 team.
    League of Legends is a DotA-Clone with a cartoony-style graphic, and doesn't carry so many features of dota like HoN, bringing in a number of new features and forgoing some, done by Riot Games, with Pendragon (of Dota v5.x fame) and Pendragon (Of Dota-allstars fame)
    Refrain to vote unless you've played both of them and some DotA, please =)

15+ Year Old Account
    None of the above. I stay with DotA Allstars. (and yes I played Beta of HoN and lol is free anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol as it does something new not just copy old with new graphs and really really brick in ass elitist player base (no offense to DotA players there are few cool guys but most i have seen go mad if you slighlty adjust best known build to suit your own style)

Lol ofc has it how elitist base but hey at least when you start it (now comparing to HoN) and go "newbie games" there is no people kicking you out if you mention this being first game...
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Although I voted HoN, It wasn't ready for retail. There's still some issues with K2 exception errors and crashes, but overall, it's better than LoL.
    CAPS BOLD/UNDERLINE FOR MAXIMUM FORUM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!
    My Armory: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cnQCk0u49w

DotA is better than both in my opinion. Far more established competitive community and better gameplay. Anyways LoL and HoN are different games, HoN is basically just an inferior dota rip-off in my eyes, and since I like dota if I had to choose between the two, I'd choose HoN.