Thread: @Prentice

@Prentice

Hey you made a very helpful thread a few weeks ago on ur guide to H LK 25 as a ret and i cant seem to find it so if you could give me a link id greatly appreciate it! Just in case im wrong and you arnt the ret who made the post i apologize and if anyone can link it to me id greatly appreciate it!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    All of the thread links have changed, but you could feel free to look form page to page for the link.

Again we apologize for broken links, and hope to have the seach function up soon!

I'll try to help dig it up in a minute.

Ronark, why aren't you online right now. I logged on your server to chat and you weren't there.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    I'll try to help dig it up in a minute.

Ronark, why aren't you online right now. I logged on your server to chat and you weren't there.
    I was on my DK to get enchants for my cloak, boots, and gloves....

One of your guildies said that you weren't online. If I ever meet that guy...... TO THE MOON, ALICE!!!

Be sure to check out all the wonderful posts of "you're stupid and bad because you use macros to let people know you're casting Aura Mastery". They're very insightful.

Rofl!!! Truth!! I am terrible at this game.

Thank you very much prentice greatly appreciate it!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Be sure to bind Divine Protection to Miley Cyrus lyrics. Without them how will anyone know you've popped bubblewall?

---------- Post added 06-15-2010 at 02:05 PM ----------

Rofl!!! Truth!! I am terrible at this game.
    PS You're not terrible, you're actually pretty damn good for an old guy.

When Prentice was level 1 he wrote macros on stone slabs.

You are such a douche bag to me!!! Me picking on Nien hasn't got a thing on your harassment of me.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I said you were a good paladin!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    Hey I said you were a good paladin (for an old guy)!
    fixed. Asshat

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey at least I'm being nice.

You told me I can't play WoW if I'm not a healer.

But that's what I heard in trade chat and we all know that trade chat speaks the truth.

But that's what I heard in trade chat and we all know that trade chat speaks the truth.
    Of course it does.

BTW, femdorfs are the best ok! Beats the hell out of those dwarf priests who cant do shit.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

15+ Year Old Account
    Trade chat changed my life. I'm so glad that "Uberleetpwner" told me one day that I was a "gaywad that should move out of my mommy's basement, get a real job, and stop living on welfare because I'm the scum that is draining his world of any meaning and making everyone elses life worse!!11......faggot-douche"

just a rough approximation of what he told me. WoW trade chat helped me, and it can help you too
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.