Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Holy Pally Chest Enchant

I have seem many top level holy pallies with all three of the chest enchants (10 stats, 10 mp5, 250 mana)
    But I just wonder which one?

If Int>Haste>Mp5, why chose 10 mp5 over 10 int?
    Or are 10 int or mp5 not as good as 250 mana?

Deleted
    Its regen > all and 10mp5 is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    Its regen > all and 10mp5 is the best
    nice signature i lol at the fail person who told you that message...

rofl

anyhoo i would go with the mp5 as well...

it is a good stat to have with a holy pally 250 mana is only a boost to mana pool nothing else mp5 will do better.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10 stats-10 int provides about 6 mp5 roughly, and the rest of the stats are quite useless(lol 100 health??)
    250 mana-No
    10 mp5-Flat 10 mp5. Best.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

Im still not really getting it, Is it Mp5>Int>Haste?

Paladins are not a Int > Haste > Mp5 this is how you gear because it has more of this that and this.

It is about what gives you more and in enchants MP5 will give you more than int. <---this is your answer.

I don't see how it is hard...Yes Int > Haste > Mp5 is how we gear, but almost all gear has all 3 of those stats already on it so you really can't gear that way either.

How you want to look at this is you want gear with Int, Haste, Mp5 and then enchant mp5 > int(there is only one place you can do this and it is chest...it is all about regen for enchants and that is 10mp5 >10int(6mp5).

10 mp5 over a 5 min fight is 600 mana
    250 mana with 2 pleas and replenishment over 5 min fight is 555 mana + epeen boost

choice is yours

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

The ratings we have for gear stats, is point for point.
    In terms of this enchant, since 2 stat points=1 mp5, there is double the stat points of the mp5 then the int, which boosts it above the int. But as stated, the difference is about 3-4 mp5, nothing major. Choice is yours.

No, int IS better than mp5.
    But for every itemization point spent on mp5, you get .5 int. Which is why an INT gem has 20 int, while a mp5 gem has 10.

Always think: Regen > throughput.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Elessa View Post
    No, int IS better than mp5.
    But for every itemization point spent on mp5, you get .5 int. Which is why an INT gem has 20 int, while a mp5 gem has 10.
    Isnt that what I said ._.

Having more than one person say it makes it more believeable. You would regem 30sta in every slot because one person says it's better would you?

Ok, bad example, vut you get what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    10 mp5 over a 5 min fight is 600 mana
    250 mana with 2 pleas and replenishment over 5 min fight is 555 mana + epeen boost

choice is yours
    The issue is very few fights last 5 minutes, especially with the ICC buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Forcelink View Post
    the difference is about 3-4 mp5, nothing major
    you call 3-4 mp5 on a 10 mp5 enchant "nothing major"
    That's like gemming all crit instead of int and saying it's "nothing major".

Seriously people should learn by now, that mistakes add up and in the end you're a few % less effective due to bad gemming/enchanting.

I was referring to the 3-4 mp5 as a singular thing, with the assumption that the rest is properly done(As lavache said, only this enchant, and the shoulders/helm are done wrog most of the time). 20 mp5 could be the difference, but how often does it make you oom?

And youre comparing a SMALL amount of mp5 to crit>int gemming?really?

I go 250 mana and int enchants where avalible, but I don't heal anything higher than normal toc25. If you are still trying to progress I'd suggest mp5.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I didn't really think about it...I just tossed 10 stats for the hp

This is such a minor thing, such as a boot enchant

This thread is out of control LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    I didn't really think about it...I just tossed 10 stats for the hp

This is such a minor thing, such as a boot enchant

This thread is out of control LOL
    Boot enchant is not a minor thing. If yo are secndary tree prot, and you damn well should be, you need tuskar's. Speed is damn important. Far to many people don't se speed enchants, when they aren't already speced for run speed. Even with things like blink and disengage speed is important. Defile is probably the biggest raid wiper on lk (wether it be someone getting ticks of it or not running it out of valk pathing) and speed enchants signficantly help that. Not to mention, if you get where you need to move to sooner you spend less time not casting.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Boot enchant is not a minor thing. If yo are secndary tree prot, and you damn well should be, you need tuskar's. Speed is damn important. Far to many people don't se speed enchants, when they aren't already speced for run speed. Even with things like blink and disengage speed is important. Defile is probably the biggest raid wiper on lk (wether it be someone getting ticks of it or not running it out of valk pathing) and speed enchants signficantly help that. Not to mention, if you get where you need to move to sooner you spend less time not casting.
    I agree, i've been using movement on all my healers since kara

I'm just sayin, some people don't think the extra boost is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Boot enchant is not a minor thing. If yo are secndary tree prot, and you damn well should be, you need tuskar's. Speed is damn important.
    You damn well should be?! PoJ is worth going into the ret tree also. I know it's not cookie cutter but it's not as bad as future posts will flame. You lose DSanc but tbh at this point with the 20% buff you don't need it unless you're 2-healing something and your raid healer sucks. The prot tree offers no regen what so ever! Ret tree even with the nerf to crit provides more regen than prot tree. If you have a prot pally or ret pally you shouldn't need it anyway. Speed is important and PoJ is 7% faster than Tusker's.(Mp5 on boots then) DSanc is very useful don't get me wrong but it's not really needed sometimes.