Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengeful_D View Post
    Dude,
    /place hand on shoulder
    You suck.
    This made me lol. Mainly because I've had a friend do this to me before. =P(Terrible at PVP here)

Now, my problem is holding my tongue. I REALLY want to call him up and be like "so I guess I was carrying you after all huh?" Or "I thought pvp on (insert server) was soooo easy?". Or "I bet you wish you would have listened to me a bit more and learned how to play better aye?" I don't think I will ever say anything, but man I want too!
    Up until this I thought you were a nice guy. This made you look like a dick. GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I think it's awesome that you tried to quantify 'epic fail' into an equation ;D

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15 View Post
    Makes no difference if he has skill or not, I essentially enjoy arena with close friends than some stranger that is awesome at what he does.

Winning is fun yes, but playing arena with a friend is better.
    It DOES make a difference if the gap between your and his skill is really big. If he's a total scrub, and you kick ass 1v9, you're not going to like doing arena with him, unless you don't care about gear AT ALL.

And yes, I play with a friend aswell, and only on 1800-1900 rating as Feral Druid/Priest. Even though I'm sure I would reach higher ratings with someone equally "skilled" to me, but it's not like it's a HUGE difference as I know that 2.1-2.2k would probably be the max I'd get. So in this case, playing with a friend IS better though in a lot of situations it just isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by diemor View Post
    Up until this I thought you were a nice guy. This made you look like a dick. GG.

You just have to know him. Every loss was my fault... "it's his job to beat on stuff and it's my job to keep him alive" so if he died then I wasn't doin my part. And I would hear about it untill the next game started. And I've already mentioned about him los'ing me at 30%hp and making me run after him so I'm in the open for cc...

And like I said, I never will say it, I only want too. I could always tell he thought he was better than me just by the way he talked and acted...
    Last edited by Merlinsback; 2010-06-20 at 07:37 PM.