Paladins reflecting?

So, this one time, in band camp...
    I've dueled a Retpala with my Protpala...
    And when I wanted to Hammer of Justice him, one fun thing happened. I saw REFLECT on my screen and was stunned myself.
    I am 100% sure that it wasn't his stun, because I got it, like after my own stun...

I inspected the pala later and he didnt seem to have anything out of ordinary from gear...
    Now I know that palas CAN'T reflect??? Or am I wrong here and missed something in a class I'm playing for three years?

Or is there any strange PVP mechanics I'm not aware of?

Just throwing the idea out there but maybe his meta had the 2% spell relfect. If not, im as stumped as you are :S

Quote Originally Posted by Machinate View Post
    Just throwing the idea out there but maybe his meta had the 2% spell relfect. If not, im as stumped as you are :S
    Either that, the flask thing from ZG, or OP is trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Either that, the flask thing from ZG, or OP is trolling.
    YOUR RIGHT?! How do we know OP went to band camp.....

10+ Year Old Account
    It may be that he had a prot warrior in his group? The talent "Improved Spell Reflect" reflects up to two casts on your party members when cast and it has been known to bug like this sometimes.

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Maybe Eye for an Eye? http://thottbot.com/ta1632
    Your melee critted him when he used his stun, just after you used yours.

Maybe his axe was sooo shiiny that the hammer magically bounced back and hit you in the head!!!!11

Band camp is nothing like the movie "American Pie: Band Camp" by the way

Destructive skyflare/skyfire diamond, love that gem, especially when it reflects a sheep/fear/stun...

No, it was a parry.
    Hammer of the Righteous is the only player magic spell that uses the melee hit table. as such, the attack was "Parried", but it shows the damage as being "Deflected".
    Edit: Silly me, It was a "Hammer of Justice", not HotR. Then it was defninitely a meta gem. but the info is still right!
    Last edited by Valenhil; 2010-06-17 at 05:11 PM.

Meta

Yesterday a paladin reflected my hex.FML
    ''Argh, I would have OBLITERATED all of those 1v1!''

its definately a reflect, I whined about it in bg and it was a ret pala too - must be the meta - it landed on my bastard chaos bolt!

I LOVE SPELL REFLECT META !!!!!!
    its so epic seeing nubcake ele shammys crit themselves with lava burst.. on the 2% chance it procs ofc

Spell reflect meta... Wasn't aware such thing exists. Off to get myself one too ^^

Thank you for responces.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    *responses
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Maybe one day we will be able to gem more that one Meta !!!! CASTERS, BE READY!!!

Can you reflect a reflected spell ?