Thread: Sexism in WoW

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    Please, this isn't a chan. Avoid one picture posts at all times.
    It's nothing but spam.

Women taking thing far too serious and blaming everyone else for there shortcomings in the past annoy he shit outa me! Like seriously I'm prairie dogging here!

Deleted
    What? Tailoring and Cooking are nice proffesions for mages, lol.
    And hey, even video game characters needs their nails done occasionally, i often find a place to get the nails on my male orc done.

all jokes aside, i'd say: ...

Lol. Imagine her going to Borean Tundra and meet D.E.T.H.A, maybe she would like that? I question your sister's mindset, if she gets pissed off just because of this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sapiorion View Post
    Women taking thing far too serious and blaming everyone else for there shortcomings in the past annoy he shit outa me! Like seriously I'm prairie dogging here!
    IDD, If I was a warrior irl I could get a full rage bar just from reading stuff they post on the internet.

your sister is a feminist who works for PETA?

..seems like a nice lady.

Why was she out of the kitchen? She should be making you a sammich

Sounds to me like we need barney stinson!

He will make us all get a score!

And blood elf male look like barbie doll

If she's angry at killing wolves wait till she sees you have to kill something for nearly every quest in the freekin game... people like that can't play video games. What about stuff like CoD or MoH and RE... you kill millions and millions of people and zombies and genetically modified characters... but it's just a game... seriously people like that can't play any game.

Quote Originally Posted by Side View Post
    trolls are only successful after about three pages of people falling for it

what is so bad about "Why does everyone automatically assume I know tailoring and cooking?"? it is more anti-sexist really..

also: why would it be bad to kill those wolves? they have rabies what should you do about it? (nah but they really are very ill and if you wouldn't kill them they would infect the entire forest, i don't think this is the right kind of game if she can't deal with that.. make her see the quest where you feed the dog stanley that forsaken blight potion in hillsbrad! (p.s. record her reaction would be pretty funny )
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2010-06-16 at 04:21 PM. Reason: stuff

Make sure you don't take her to see Hemit Nesingwary...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxius1 View Post
    If she's angry at killing wolves wait till she sees you have to kill something for nearly every quest in the freekin game... people like that can't play video games. What about stuff like CoD or MoH and RE... you kill millions and millions of people and zombies and genetically modified characters... but it's just a game... seriously people like that can't play any game.
    Yes... just a game... now this one will be Ted the guy next door to me *shoots Ted's head 10 times with a shotgun*

Yeaaahhh..... Oh noes this character isn't exact representation of me, SEXIST. Oh no someone made a joke, SEXIST. Fail harder, if you look for sexism you'll find it. Your sister is a tard, and if she gets so bent out of shape that she'd quit wow over that, then thank god there is one less idiot playing.

Edit: Also its supposed to be a role-playing game, SURPRISE women were supposed to cook, clean, make clothes, and look after children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    You should have made her make a female dwarf, that would change her mind completely.

they are as manly (if slightly more manly) than the men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeParty View Post
    You should have made her make a female dwarf, that would change her mind completely.

they are as manly (if slightly more manly) than the men.
    What is this "female" dwarf you speak of? You mean the male ones that shaved their beards?

Wtf, she needs a friend

Why is she not a druud? She could be a human squashing fat cow that loves nature and stampedes about the place telling ppl to stop eating beef!

Quote Originally Posted by Huurka View Post
    Hello.

I showed my sister (who is a feminist) World of Warcraft. She was disgusted at the women of World of Warcraft looked like Barbie dolls.
    She created a Human female Mage, because she apparently likes to conjure water. I showed her the /silly emote and that was probably a large mistake.
    She was rather pissed about the joke "Why does everyone automatically assume I know tailoring and cooking?", to say the least.
    But she wanted to hear more and got the joke "I can't find anywhere to get my nails done" joke right after. She was furious. I calmed her down and showed her the spells of a Mage.

She picked up a quest and started to kill the wolves. She works for PETA and she was not content about the contents of this game.

She quitted.

Anyone experienced the same thing? I think it's kind of silly that it is like this. My sister opened my eyes.
    ahahahaha pro trolling , +1 internets for fooling so many retards ^^

edit:

but then i saw
    Please, this isn't a chan. Avoid one picture posts at all times.
    It's nothing but spam.
    and now i pity you for failing in such a hard way
    Last edited by dddmaster; 2010-06-16 at 04:23 PM.

Because peta members are logical people who would find joy in anything involving animals (At all)
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello.

I showed my sister (who is a feminist) World of Warcraft. She was disgusted at the women of World of Warcraft looked like Barbie dolls.
    She created a Human female Mage, because she apparently likes to conjure water. I showed her the /silly emote and that was probably a large mistake.
    She was rather pissed about the joke "Why does everyone automatically assume I know tailoring and cooking?", to say the least.
    But she wanted to hear more and got the joke "I can't find anywhere to get my nails done" joke right after. She was furious. I calmed her down and showed her the spells of a Mage.

She picked up a quest and started to kill the wolves. She works for PETA and she was not content about the contents of this game.

She quitted.

Anyone experienced the same thing? I think it's kind of silly that it is like this. My sister opened my eyes.
    2/10

Feminist animal hugging nerd rage

This about sums up my thoughts:
    Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.
    Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I've got to do something.
    Man #1: Bob, there's nothing you can do.
    Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.
    Of everything out there in the world to justifiably get pissed she picks a video game? One filled with 40 year old virgins and 12 year old shut ins with social anxiety?

Pick your battles or develop a sense of humor.