Beyond the frozen throne

I've noticed this for a long time, but in p1 of the lich king, if you activate a trap card, and use a slow fall (Well, im a priest, I use levitate, I imagine other slow falls would work)you will soar really far before you fall to your death. However, when you use the slow fall, instead of your character sorta slowly moving to the center of the black hole, you will continue to fly away from the citadel. If you stare at your corpse long enough, eventually you will come across a land mass, and your camera will slowly move across it. It doesn't look like ice crown at all, and its nothing like that area your over during gun ship. Its way too sculpted to be nothing, considering its way too out of the way (normally the edge of instance maps are flatland beyond the mountains, but you cant even see these mountains from the platform anyways). Its really weird, and I'm wondering if anyone has any clue what that land mass is?
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    I've noticed this for a long time, but in p1 of the lich king, if you activate a trap card, and use a slow fall (Well, im a priest, I use levitate, I imagine other slow falls would work)you will soar really far before you fall to your death. However, when you use the slow fall, instead of your character sorta slowly moving to the center of the black hole, you will continue to fly away from the citadel. If you stare at your corpse long enough, eventually you will come across a land mass, and your camera will slowly move across it. It doesn't look like ice crown at all, and its nothing like that area your over during gun ship. Its way too sculpted to be nothing, considering its way too out of the way (normally the edge of instance maps are flatland beyond the mountains, but you cant even see these mountains from the platform anyways). Its really weird, and I'm wondering if anyone has any clue what that land mass is?
    I've noticed this for a long time, but in p1 of the lich king, if you activate a trap card, and use a slow fall (Well, im a priest, I use levitate, I imagine other slow falls would work)you will soar really far before you fall to your death. However, when you use the slow fall, instead of your character sorta slowly moving to the center of the black hole, you will continue to fly away from the citadel. If you stare at your corpse long enough, eventually you will come across a land mass
    I've noticed this for a long time, but in p1 of the lich king, if you activate a trap card, and use a slow fall (Well, im a priest, I use levitate, I imagine other slow falls would work)you will soar really far before you fall to your death.
    if you activate a trap card
    activate a trap card
    activate a trap card
    Hummmmm

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

(it had to be said)
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Thers a huge world to explore if you manage to survive, engi boots or a runspeed potion and you can land realy far away...
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

if you activate a trap card
    A costly mistake.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.