Deleted

Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25-Player)

Hello! We just failed miserably on "All you can eat" with someone reaching a 6th stack half a second before Sindragosa died and wasted a week's worth of attempts on the Lich King HC by doing so.

What I wanted to know was: has anyone done "All You Can Eat" on 25 heroic? And if yes, how hard was it and what kind of tactic did you use?

If we could do that on heroic, we could still have attempts on the LK HC and get our metas completed on the same week.

Thanks for responses in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why you would do it on heroic. Just seems like you're making something harder than it needs to be.
    I can understand losing out on some pretty loot but still.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Doing it on heroic either 10 or 25 is like cutting of your penis seriously ...

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia View Post
    Not sure why you would do it on heroic. Just seems like you're making something harder than it needs to be.
    I can understand losing out on some pretty loot but still.
    If you don't kill the end bosses of each wing on heroic, you can't engage the Lich King on heroic mode the same week. This is why. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Work on H Lk, down him. Then next week get the achieve on normal. Imo.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia View Post
    Work on H Lk, down him. Then next week get the achieve on normal. Imo.
    Yeah, I guess that's what we'll have to do then. Would have been nice to get something shiny before that though

I figured it would be just as easy, the raid don't want to be taking 5 stacks of it regardless and you just tank swap every ice block. We've not really attempted it in 25 hc, but did it in 10 hc last week before going on and Downing LK hc too.

Deleted
    The three times my guild did it, we did it on normal. Just the fact that she has lower HP and less stress on healers and tanks make it a lot easier. It is doable though.