Raid lockout: Account wide recorder

Hey guys,

I have searched all over, to no avail, trying to find a mod that will display all current raid lock outs across all my characters. As it currently stands I see "Need 2 more healers for VoA 10!!!!11" and my memory being the way it is i forget which char has done which raid and whether that was ten or twenty five.

So by the time I log in and out a few times (checking each character) I sometimes miss a spot. My guild doesn't raid, or even do heroics lol, so I really need to grab raid spots when i can

TLDR: is there a mod that will display all current raid lock outs account wide? Kind of the same way 'Altoholic' does for everything else.

Thanks in advance :0)

10+ Year Old Account
    Hooray! An easy answer!

To answer your question, yes, there is a mod that does that. Ironically, since you insinuated that you have Altoholic, you already have that mod. To look at your account-wide lockout calendar, simply open up your Altoholic tab, then in the middle left side menu is a button at the very bottom labeled "Calendar". It will show you all raid lockouts across your account and when they expire, as well as any calendar events you've been invited to, and profession cooldowns. Enjoy not having to get another mod!
    85 paladin Prot/Holy, 85 warlock Destro/Affliction, 85 priest Holy/Disc, 85 druid Feral/Resto, 85 shaman Resto/Enhancement, 85 rogue Combat/Combat, 85 mage Fire/Arcane, 85 death knight Blood/Frost, 85 warrior Prot/Arms, 85 hunter Surv/BM.

My name is Citaxis, and I'm an altoholic. My first step is admitting I have a problem. I even have the addon.

Sir, you are a star!

Yes I do use Altoholic but must have somehow missed that part of it. Great news that not only is there a mod I really need out there, but that I already have it :0)

cheers mate and have a good weekend