Question, heroic mode LK

Ok , so our guildmate got saved with a pug, he did marrowgar, lady, and lootship on NORMAL, If we use him and take his save and kill everything else on HEROIC, will we be able to Access lich king 10 man on HEROIC?

Thank you very much in advance, and sory if there is a post about this already i cant find it.
    Last edited by Aunor; 2010-06-18 at 05:47 PM.

you only need to kill the end wing bosses on heroic to unlock heroic LK

I think you just have to do saurfang, prof, sindy and BQ , but Im not entirely sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as you kill Saurfang, Putricide, Blood Queen, and Sinandragosa on Heroic than you should be able to fight Heroic Lich King. At least that is my understanding.

Oki guys, thx , i have the same idea as you but kinda trying to find someone who had similar situation or knows first hand to be 100 % sure

quoted

quoted from a blue, saurfang heroic is not required

The Lich King may not be attempted until Professor Putricide, Blood-Queen Lana'thel, and Sindragosa are defeated. Furthermore, the Heroic difficulty of The Lich King encounter may not be attempted in any week unless the three aforementioned encounters have been defeated in Heroic difficulty that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Aunor View Post
    Ok , so our guildmate got saved with a pug, he did marrowgar, lady, and lootship on NORMAL, If we use him and take his save and kill everything else on HEROIC, will we be able to Access lich king 10 man on HEROIC?

Thank you very much in advance, and sory if there is a post about this already i cant find it.
    Not everything, just the final boss' of each wing i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartinix View Post
    quoted from a blue, saurfang heroic is not required
    Exactly what I was going to say. Saurfang is NOT required. Only the 3 wing bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartinix View Post
    The Lich King may not be attempted until Professor Putricide, Blood-Queen Lana'thel, and Sindragosa are defeated. Furthermore, the Heroic difficulty of The Lich King encounter may not be attempted in any week unless the three aforementioned encounters have been defeated in Heroic difficulty that week.
    What he said.
    Also, Normal and Heroic share a lockout. 10 and 25 do not.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.