cataclysm health pools and you

Blizzards supports the idea of health pools imrpoving surviblity alot more than what wotlk offered. Now with factors like masteries, talents and spells that increase damage further and resilience no longer afftecting crit(and who knows what else)how much health do you really think your gonna get.

My warlocks at 27k in pvp gear so if the changes affects 80 than im guessing up to 55k by expansion

they want to make a fight tactical with counter attacks and 2nd winds

which will be great for my mage but i think my rogue will take some rethinking (tbh not played him in ages hes still old pvp muti-not envenom)

all in all this will be an interesting expansion even if not better than what we have had before

all we can do is guess and be excited

i'm thinking about like you, except that we won't just suddenly get a giant heap of hitpoints, it'll be just a dramatic scale up on our gear 80-85

green item level 81 upgrade
    +11 more int...
    +32 more spellpower...
    +9000 more stamina...WAIT WHAT!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

fellgon
    ^
    yea like back in bc were a bad intercept on another war could cost them the fight and in general where you have the survivibility to actually retaliate after bieng cced focus damaged down

Quote Originally Posted by Drakforce View Post
    fellgon
    ^
    yea like back in bc were a bad intercept on another war could cost them the fight and in general where you have the survivibility to actually retaliate after bieng cced focus damaged down
    i miss tbc as a dps could always solo a tank or a healer lol now dueling a tanks or healer is suicide for alot of specs

I remember reading a blue post stating that the max level bandage would heal for about 36k. That kinda gives you an idea about how much our health pools will increase.

Ghostcrawler said something about Priests reaching about 100k.
    Tanks will obviously have more due to different gemming strategies, while other DDs and healers should be about the same level.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Ghostcrawler said something about Priests reaching about 100k.
    Tanks will obviously have more due to different gemming strategies, while other DDs and healers should be about the same level.
    Yeha a friend told me, eny who got a link for that statement? haven't ben able to find it.

I think they said that health pools will get more significant boost than BC->WotLK ... tanks in SWP had like 20-23k ... 70-90k nowadays. Can imagine tank with 200k ...

khro
    ^
    the max bandage right now heals for almost 6k over 8 seconds so that 1/5(20%) conversion to most pvp healhpools. Netherweaves were 3400 about 1/4(more like 30%)in s4 so yea prob about 100k in the first pvp seasons

i still think it's stupid that they're overlapping a lot of DRs when they're making such a huge health bump. It's like double dipping their effect of "longer matches". It will turn a lot of arena into tunnel matches. (Warrior restro druid anyone?)

shadowysaint
    ^
    plus with small heals acting like big heals you prob wont get much burst kills anyways. Also with res no longer effecting mana drains and the intellect change epect more lock and priest combos dominating arena
    Last edited by Drakforce; 2010-06-19 at 02:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ive seen some up to 100k
    not sure if im just buggin but yea...