Rog/Pri VS Affi/Healer

Couldnt find any up to date info on this matchup, any tips for rog/Disc vs affi/Healer? Most of the time I run oom and my rogue gets chain feared with not much we can do about it.

Any help appriciated

Deleted
    Bad troll. Everyone knows that disc/rogue beats affli/healer anytime.
    Dont come back until you can troll better. Close this shit.

So we've been told, we're playing at 1700ish but the rouges damage output is still quite low due to inferior weps. So again, any help would be appriciated

10+ Year Old Account
    kick UA casts and just spam Dispel on everything else the lock casts.

As you are 1700ish ratings you can most likely sap most of the wlocks at the start and go hard on the pet. (petattack is hard sometimes!)

The rogue should sit on the lock the whole match while you pillar hump. The lock will be slowed and should never be able to get a cast off on you. Kick everything the lock casts since it interrupts everything an aff lock casts. The other healer is healing through an MS, so you should win the mana battle, just be sure you stay los, the lock stays slowed, you kill the pet, kick all casts and it's gg.

against warlock+restosham: go for a quick gib on the shaman. if it doesn't work sit on the warlock
    against warlock+any other healer: sit on the warlock

also: how is warlock+heal a freewin for disc+rogue?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge View Post
    also: how is warlock+heal a freewin for disc+rogue?
    Wakarimas is constantly failing to warlock+heal and is just being sarcastic.

Deleted
    Haha. Hardly. But anyone who knows anything about arena can say that
    a rogue will eat affli for breakfast anytime. Discpriest will toy around
    and manaburn the healer. Affli/rdruid is the only combo that stands a chance
    agains disc/rogue if both teams are of equal skill/gear.

err... No. So wrong.
    An affli lock with a good healer can brutally kite the rogue (CoE+freedom, ua+roots, so many ways. Shadowflame and port also works great)
    Sure, rogue/priet has a decent chance of winning, but it's far, FAR from a freewin (disc/rogue doesn't seem to haev those anymore)
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!