Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

No...really, night elves paladins.

Heres an explanation:
    Back in time, precisely in the war of the ancients, the sisterhood of elune, normaly peacefull sisterhood of priests, turned into an paladins.
    Why, u might ask? They fought in battle with weapons against demons, and in the same time healed their comrades, while wearing plate armour.
    THIS looks like night elves paladns back in history! So why there isnt't night elven order of zealous fighters of elune today? Why really?
    They can adopt the game mechanics with the spells named "holy light" and "flash of light" , but lorewise they will heal with the power of Elune.
    Tell me what u thing.

We don't need night elf male paladins in tight pink gear.

If you push hard enough any race can become any class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post
    It can't be worse than Blood Elves :S

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ovideozn View Post
    It could be worse

Elysia's epic sig skillz

I'm not against or for it. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by dakeshi View Post

We DO need night elf male paladins in tight pink gear
    but wait ?
    isn't that just belf ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't work, because paladins are more connected to the Light than priests are. Priests can be of different faiths, like Night Elf and Troll priests, but Paladins are always connected with the Light; Humans, Dwarves, and Dranei because of their faith, Blood Elves because of first Mu'ru and then their own conversion, and Tauren because of the relationship between the Sun and the Light. Elune is not connected to the Light in the way that An'she is.

Quote Originally Posted by ovideozn View Post
    I will have you know my alts hair is extremely sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    Naaru rogues? They cant hold daggers!

I really do miss being able to log in and out super fast and play my warlock as a lady nelf, or my paladin as a lady tauren.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    frankly i could do with less of the purple skined pointy ear xenophobes in other words im not a big fan of Night Elves(Opinion)and no night elf paladin is just plai wrong.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzubie View Post
    except for gnomes who have no connection to the light at all and there for, never could be paladins or priests (which for some weird reason, they will be o0o)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you ever read war of the ancients you would know that they weren't paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I will have you know my alts hair is extremely sexy.

Naaru rogues? They cant hold daggers!
    They don't need daggers! They are already pointy!

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I really do miss being able to log in and out super fast and play my warlock as a lady nelf, or my paladin as a lady tauren.
    Aww, they fixed that? =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    If you ever read war of the ancients you would know that they weren't paladins.
    They were female priestesses, but they were wearing a plate and fighting with weapon, while healing in the same time. Mayhap the first paladins
    Take in notice that the human paladins emerged from zealous priests who wore plate and weapons also.(may be wrong here tough- for the rest im completely sure it is right)
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2010-06-19 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Heres an explanation:
    Back in time, precisely in the war of the ancients, the sisterhood of elune, normaly peacefull sisterhood of priests, turned into an paladins.
    Why, u might ask? They fought in battle with weapons against demons, and in the same time healed their comrades, while wearing plate armour.
    THIS looks like night elves paladns back in history! So why there isnt't night elven order of zealous fighters of elune today? Why really?
    They can adopt the game mechanics with the spells named "holy light" and "flash of light" , but lorewise they will heal with the power of Elune.
    Tell me what u thing.
    I think I responded on thread like this today but here we go again:
    Night elf paladins are called Huntress.

Proof:
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Sentinel
    Huntresses are the elite cadre of the Sentinel army.Drawing their strength from the moon goddess, Elune, these warrior women ride the feral nightsaber panthers into battle. Huntresses are strong and swift, and merciless to those who would defile the sanctity of Ashenvale Forest. Huntresses also have a close bond with the owls of the forest. These owls relay information and spy for the Sentinel army. These are the mounted warrior version of sentinels.

It is not problem Night elves don't have their paladins, they do. They are called Huntresses. BUT their concept is totaly different from those we know and call paladins.

While we are at it, why don't make another thread about Forsaken beeing paladins. They, for one thing followed the same belief as all other humans do. So if someone was paladin in time of life, why not in time of death if his beliefs are strong. Don't say that would be wrong because they are undead, so too are Draenei Death knights but light (as their racial skill) still serves them.
    Last edited by Astalnar; 2010-06-19 at 07:23 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    They were female priestesses, but they were wearing a plate and fighting with weapon, while healing in the same time. Mayhap the first paladins
    Take in notice that the human paladins emerged from zealous priests who wore plate and weapons also.
    I doubt it, as a paladin uses "The Light" which is a power source, like the priestess asked Elune for her blessing to heal the wounds. The pristesses also used ranged weapons like bow nd arrow unlike the paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take in notice that the human paladins emerged from zealous priests who wore plate and weapons also.(may be wrong here tough- for the rest im completely sure it is right)
    "Guardians of the Holy Light, paladins bolster their allies with holy auras and blessing to protect their friends from harm and enhance their powers."

Taken from the WoW site, until Night Elves gain a connection to the Light, they will never be paladins.

that sounds almost as bad as tauren paladins

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beforememory View Post
    Except Tauren paladins aren't bad at all, though I doubt most people will agree with me.

Quote Originally Posted by beforememory View Post
    Taurens being paladins is actually more logical than you think...