Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Picky 25man ICC raids

Is it just me or are people really picky about raiding ICC now, Like we get a 20% buff, and On my new pally I have 5041gs, and the 10man chieve of the first wing, but people still wont allow me to go, I even offered them an armory of my main so they can see that I have done it on 25man, But I still keep getting rejected, Isnt it sad that people are still worried about failing with a 20% buff?

For the record Hes the armory of my hunter, I got rid of his pve gear fyi!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...T%C3%A2ctician

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to Wotlk.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Makes sense

Par for the course
    BO0ooOOooOOo0oooOO0OOooOO0ooo0OOOo0oOO0NEST0RM!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uttnikk/simple
    ^Deepz served here^

My main has killed bosses in ICC25, but for somereason they dont want my lock in greens

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rather unfamiliar with the treatment you seem to have encounted. I guess on my server people are very lenient compared to yours. Usually 5k+ gs and proof of experience will get you into just about any pug. More often than not though the PUGs are goldbids which normally attract players of adequate levels of skill.
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Jubite View Post
    My main has killed bosses in ICC25, but for somereason they dont want my lock in greens
    because you'll die every fight?

I'd rather run 24 than have to carry someone

10+ Year Old Account
    The best part is the 5500+ only ICC25s tend to fail harder than the ones that are like 5000+. Hell my shaman gets further in ICC25 pugs that have people in shit gear than the hardcore requirement groups.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Yea I got denied on my priest who is level 44 even though my ret pally who does 3k dps has full cleared 10 and all but LK on 25, don't know why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    Yea I got denied on my priest who is level 44 even though my ret pally who does 3k dps has full cleared 10 and all but LK on 25, don't know why.
    Dont be a smart ass, This has nothing to do with characters under 80, Bad comment is Bad

Yes, you have killed 4 bosses in ICC, congratulations.
    Definitely ensures a spot in a pug.

Judging how your hunter is Geared/Gemmed/enchanted and
    most of all... Specced, im assuming your paladin isnt
    much better, they have every right to turn you down.
    Last edited by Strykie; 2010-06-20 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alteka View Post

For the record Hes the armory of my hunter, I got rid of his pve gear fyi!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...T%C3%A2ctician
    Why'd you delete his pve gear?

man dont worry about it i bet u the leader had 4k gearscore and wanted to get carried..

p.s just be like 6k gs have 25 man ach.. then if they ask for it use a fake ach addon and link it to em

Every hunter i c has the 264 bow from deathwhisper..
    every hunter...except me

My shaman has blues and some TOC epics. My paladin has full cleared ICC. I should go to a pug on my server(Which is usually 10+/12 on 25)with my shammy, and QQ they dont let me in. Even if I dont fail, Im letting the group down by being a complete carry in terms of dps, and Im leeching peoples gold(Its a GDKP)
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

20% counts for as much as gear does. You can give a bad good gear and their still bad, you can give a bad a 20% buff but their still bad. Same concept as all the gs qq threads. You can still royally fuck up with a 100% buff. Go run 10man, all of it, not just the first 4 jokes in the instance.

Tempted to start a pug ICC 25 on Frostmourne

LFM ICC 25 must have 5 years WOW raiding experience, don't care about your GS and see how far we get.

Bet we'd make it further then 99% of 5.5kgs + pugs out there.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    people don't find other to just fill their raid and loligag around, kill 4 bosses then log. If you really want to get somewhere (As a Pug that is) You get a group of competitive people together instead of carrying
    Because I should probably have a link to my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/smoff/simple

Protip: If people are asking for GS in their trade chat ad, don't waste your time. Any pug that is worth joining will have a raid leader taking time to inspect gear/talents. If you don't have the patience to wait for this, don't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

10+ Year Old Account
    People tend to like you if you talk down to them. Use perfect grammar and sentence structures! If I wanted to pug on my crappy 5400gs Ret Pally, I just tell them my main is 11/12 heroic and they just bring me in. *Shrug* thats how I do it.

---------- Post added 06-20-2010 at 03:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Forcelink View Post
    My shaman has blues and some TOC epics. My paladin has full cleared ICC. I should go to a pug on my server(Which is usually 10+/12 on 25)with my shammy, and QQ they dont let me in. Even if I dont fail, Im letting the group down by being a complete carry in terms of dps, and Im leeching peoples gold(Its a GDKP)
    You full cleared 10man. Pugs clear 10man. Grats.