Thread: HWT trink

HWT trink

how good is HWT for sv and mm really? even worth getting or better to get bars for emblems and sell them?

It depends on your other trinkets. It's not really an ideal trinket, but if your are using some really terrible trinkets, it's okay to pick up. Of course, get four piece, cloak, and some other frost badge gear before you go for it.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

well, i read up on most info as hunter and today i have card and wfs. i still see many hunters roll with card hwt and other combos, thats why im askin

I just plugged HWT + Greatness card and Card + WFS into my own character, and Card + WFS came out ahead, but the DPS difference for me was very small (4 DPS). I'd say stick with Card and WFS anyway.

thanks, thats what i thought. dont see why people buy the trinket instead of sellable stuff for emblems?

Not everyone gets their hands on trinkets from ICC raids.

SIM IT!!!!!

Oh wait this isn't the Shaman forums....

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Not everyone gets their hands on trinkets from ICC raids.
    Erm...was this directed at me? I don't understand what you mean.

I myself do not have DBW. I used WFS and DV up until I quit. He already has WFS, or so I gathered, so I suggested he continue to use that along with his card rather than waste 60 badges on HWT.

Quote Originally Posted by feigning View Post
    Erm...was this directed at me? I don't understand what you mean.

I myself do not have DBW. I used WFS and DV up until I quit. He already has WFS, or so I gathered, so I suggested he continue to use that along with his card rather than waste 60 badges on HWT.
    No.
    dont see why people buy the trinket instead of sellable stuff for emblems?
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    No.

This.
    Oh...I missed that. Now I feel dumb. :X

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a great trinket for hunters, just use it if you can't get any drops., and even then only if you have 4 piece t10, badge belt/cape, and even the crafted boots.