PvP Gear Question

Sorry if this was posted already somewhere, but I'm leveling my priest, I just hit 78 and crafted 6 pieces of frostsavage gear and have dual spec disc and shadow, both for pvp. If I plan on doing a mix of shadow and disc for PvP at 80, I was wondering if the relentless/wrathful 4 piece bonus of shaving 2 seconds off of weakened soul debuff is better than just getting 2 pieces of mooncloth and 3 pieces of satin (or 3 moon/ 2 satin), so you get the extra 100 resilience from having both sets 2 piece bonus, plus I would have a mix of spirit and crit for both specs?

Personally i'm still running double (2) bonus, which is mainly because i'm waiting to replace my non-satin pieces both at once.

However I'd say in general the (4) set bonus > 100 extra resilience. Being able to use your most powerful 'heal' more often is quite useful, especially if you don't need the resilience to stay alive anymore. (Remember, the reduced cd on your pw:s will help there too)

4p set > 100 resi, if you have enough resi and sp. But anyway get the Wraffull offset first (only hit and hast).

I see alot of people getting the mooncloth for shadow too, or is mooncloth best bet if you plan on doing both shadow and disc?

Quote Originally Posted by buch3r View Post
    I see alot of people getting the mooncloth for shadow too, or is mooncloth best bet if you plan on doing both shadow and disc?
    Going mooncloth or satin really depends what comp you are running. Comps that generally have quick games like shatterplay or rps go satin. Comps that have longer games like sp/ele/druid or rpd go mooncloth.

Edit: If you plan on playing both disc and shadow for pvp I would go mooncloth.
    Last edited by healsforealz; 2010-06-22 at 09:52 PM.

I rocked the 2/5 and 3/5 combo for a long time before trying the 4 set bonus. Frankly, get the 4 set. As disc, its a must. Even as shadow (which is what I PvP as) its a very strong choice and can often save you in a pinch.