10+ Year Old Account

Cool Lord Ahune min level

Anyone know what the minimum level is for the midsummer? My DK is level 77, and I will have him at 80 in like 1-3 days depending on how much I play him. The point of this thread is the fact that I really want the tank cape and for hallows end, brewfest and Love is in the air you were able to enter and get loot at a really low level. Is it >80 or <80?

Super thanks to everyone who replies.

I think you might be able to do level 70 version of it.... I dunno ive never done a holiday boss in wotlk, otherwise im pretty sure its 80

and 77-80 takes about a day of solid play

lvl 78.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

I healed him on my lvl 78 priest, it was just fine.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea, just healed it like 5 times on my 78 druid. I actually sat down and leveled to 78 today just because of the event. No problems healing it as long as dumbass melee leave him alone during his shielded phase.

If you can have him level 80 in max 3 days, then why would it matter? You'll have plenty of opportunities to get the cloak - its a 2 week event, as far as I know.

Deleted
    questing takes about 3-4h per level in northrend..

15+ Year Old Account
    I know how quick I can level him. I'm still putting the finishing touches on my hunter, before turning the bulk of my attention to my druid.

just logged my lvl 76 alt, LFG option to do the boss wasn't there... i will be lvl 77 later on, i'll give it another shot and tell you :0

seems to me that it is lvl 78 (but i'm hoping it's lvl 77 )

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodelfer View Post
    questing takes about 3-4h per level in northrend..
    Not everyone has all day to level.