I gotta say, I'm psyched about this Real ID thing. I was getting sick of having to sit in WoW waiting for my arena partners to show up when I'd rather be doing something else. Now I can play SC2 until they show up.

Problem is... what if I want to do something else while waiting for arena partners... like play MW2, HoN, or some other game... or (gasp) watch TV?

Solution: Mobile phone Real ID app. I think it'd be cool if I could get a real ID app connected to my droid eris. That way I can see who's on before I even boot up my PC. Alternatively, a standalone program that runs on the PC and connects to battle.net real ID would be cool too. I just hope it doesn't cost $3/month to use (if this happens)...

Anyways, I'm posting this here because I can't post to blizzard's forums (I cancelled my WoW account in protest of the current PvP implementation, but it looks like they're addressing my concerns for Cata). I'd appreciate if someone would post this (or something similar) on the official blizzard forums to hopefully get it some attention.