Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    I beg to differ. (I had mine longer). I will admit though they both look the same, especially side by side.

fix't.

TBH, the "Stupid mage tricks" series swayed my decision to roll a mage.
    Mannoroth-US
    Deedalee - 85 Fire Mage
    All of my alts are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's a shame that arcane isn't the top raid spec now isn't it?
    Leave it to a fire mage to say that. If you got the hit rating for it, sure. Go for it. I know I out-dps and out-damage our better-geared fire mage on 95% of all the fights we've been in together. By the end of a full ICC 25, I'm usually up by 2-3% more damage...

idk, it's a matter of preference if you ask me. I think Arcane is more fun- faster, more to pay attention to.
    Fire is a waste of stats to me, requires too much hit rating and FB takes way to f'n long to cast.
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Erik765 View Post
    Leave it to a fire mage to say that. If you got the hit rating for it, sure. Go for it. I know I out-dps and out-damage our better-geared fire mage on 95% of all the fights we've been in together. By the end of a full ICC 25, I'm usually up by 2-3% more damage...

idk, it's a matter of preference if you ask me. I think Arcane is more fun- faster, more to pay attention to.
    Fire is a waste of stats to me, requires too much hit rating and FB takes way to f'n long to cast.
    jmo
    What you like more is definitely your opinion, and arcane is certainly competitive, but fire is better. If you're in worse gear and out-doing a fire mage than he isn't as good as you, simple as that.

15+ Year Old Account

jmo
    somehow doubt it seeing as you have under 1k haste as an arcane mage.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're in worse gear and out-doing a fire mage than he isn't as good as you, simple as that
    I'll take that as a compliment

somehow doubt it seeing as you have under 1k haste as an arcane mage.
    doesn't really make any sense since I made several points, but I'll take it for what it's worth... I guess? o.0

no reason. it's my mage. i play it for 5 years. i don't play another toon. i have no twinks. i have a lot of fun.

edit:

jmo
    your firemage is real bad in that case. fire out-dps's arcane BY A MILE in ICC 25 hardmodes.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was a Warlock for 3 years, when i decided that i wanted to know what my counterpart plays like.

Never returned to the warlock, although i must say the playstyle of both is great

Mage ever since

because I like to punt noobs and make them cry more then when saying im going in dry bite the pillow

Quote Originally Posted by marathdamane91 View Post
    Something about the class just clicked for me. IDK

And your all wrong. My sig is the best
    At least you like a nice book serie ;p

I've tried making a mage, but the first 40 lvls is always killing my enthusiasm

10+ Year Old Account
    im sorry but my sig wins

i enjoy playing specs that are like the underdog, my ench shaman and my fire mage are fun for that
    Prot for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Sovietcake View Post
    im sorry but my sig wins

i enjoy playing specs that are like the underdog, my ench shaman and my fire mage are fun for that
    I'm sorry, but a mage is not an underdog, especially in PvP. Hell no.