Ruby Sactum trniket

Hey i was curious if this trinket will end up being any good. With it i could completely regem to agi and haste. I'm sporting the heroic dbw atm curious to see if these coupled together would be better.

edit, i noticed the mistake in the title but am unable to fix it T_T

the person who keeps Toskk's calculator going says that unless it has a freakishly long ICD it will be part of the BiS set, which I would assume is grouped with DBW however he makes no mention of it so far. it would allow us to get our hit, exp, crit caps if needed or just more haste/strength

based on every other item like that it's going to have a 45 sec icd it's essentially a whispering fang or mirror of truth with arp.

Deleted
    Normal version is slightly below DBW hc, heroic version will be a bit above DBW hc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Normal version is slightly below DBW hc, heroic version will be a bit above DBW hc.
    Alright i guess i'll be waiting for the heroic trinket

ok since were talking about trinkets let's talk about the dps-spell one, it is nice but the amount of spell power you get on the proc is kinda low IMO, and who knows what the ICD will be or is....discuss

Average it out. 861 spellpower for 15 of every 45 seconds. It's DFO without the ramp up time.

ok i didn't know there was a ICD average timer..learn something new everyday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrisacc View Post
    Alright i guess i'll be waiting for the heroic trinket
    Or use both that and DBW, and free up a ton of gems for agi/crit, or haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Deleted
    After capping arpen and hit/expertise, pure haste will be the best option to go for, for most ppl.

BiS list I made and verified with simulationcraft earlier today:

Head [Sancified Lasherweave Headguard] HC Token
    Neck [Sindragosa's Cruel Claw] Sindragosa 25 HC
    Shoulder [Sanctified Lasherweave Shoulderpads] HC Token
    Back [Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak] Gunship 25 HC
    Chest [Sanctified Lasherweave Raiment] HC Token
    Shirt [Precious' Ribbon]
    Wrist [Umbrage Armbands] Halion 25 HC
    Hands [Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy] Rotface 25 HC
    Waist [Astrylian's Sutured Cinch] Professor Putricide 25 HC
    Legs [Sanctified Lasherweave Legguards] HC Token
    Feet [Frostbitten Fur Boots] Lord Marrowgar 25 HC
    Finger [Signet of Twilight] Halion 25 HC
    Finger [Band of the Bone Colossus] Lord Marrowgar 25 HC
    Trinket [Deathbringer's Will] Saurfang 25 HC
    Trinket [Sharpened Twilight Scale] Halion 25 HC
    Two-Hand [Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General] Lich King 25 HC
    Relic [Idol of the Crying Moon] Emblem of Frostx30

261 hit rating, 126 expertise rating, 1397 arpen rating, rest is 20haste gems.

Interesting fact is that due to gemming so much haste, berserking seems to pull ahead again of black magic (according to simcraft at least).

Edit: for some reason the tooltips arent working on the thread view, but if you "reply with quote" the message then "go advanced" and "preview", you can see what enchants/gems I used.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-06-23 at 10:22 PM.

Deleted
    Just wondering, how much dps is that profile able to dish out in a 25man raid outside icc?

Deleted
    Don't have the simcraft results here anymore, but I believe it was around 14.3k over 5 minutes. Rawr thinks its 15572 dps (but rawr wants me to go black magic and gem agi as well).

Edit: added simc output: http://rapidshare.com/files/402262711/output.html
    Last edited by mmoc2e7b040398; 2010-06-24 at 09:06 AM.

Mihir, you sure about leaving out the Ashen Verdict ring, instead of the Marrowgar25 HC one? I mean it would make sense to use the rep ring with the proc and all that.

is that set white crit capped as well?

---------- Post added 2010-06-24 at 04:37 PM ----------

hmm, this sucks. I can't get rawr to load the HC wrists...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koharu View Post
    Mihir, you sure about leaving out the Ashen Verdict ring, instead of the Marrowgar25 HC one? I mean it would make sense to use the rep ring with the proc and all that.
    This has already been known to be true for quite some time, cause of the crit on the rep ring vs the haste on the marrowgar ring. The proc isn't strong enough to change that.