Thread: TTW/FB or FFB?

TTW/FB or FFB?

Got bored of arcane and its braindead gameplay, and also just picked up sindragosa trinket on my mage alt, so I'm respeccing to a fire based spec. Just unsure of wether i should go FFB or TTW/fire, and haven't grabbed any info on it.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=Squ%C3%ADrtle is my armory. Any advice which one to go for is greatly appreciated.

P.S. Inb4 squirtle should be frost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

Deleted
    TTW/FB is the higher DPS spec of the two, but is a lot more gear dependant apparently.

oops forgot to log out in new gear, done now.
    holy crap, i don't give a shit if europeans made a toaster that gave awesome hand jobs while making delicious toast, that shit has nothing to do with a god damn video game about midgets and dragons.

As the other poster said, Fireball is by far the dominant spec

I dare to say that you have way to little crit to harbour the benefits of the fireball spec.
    Compared to myself http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ammer&cn=Symes you see that i have more then 2x your crit rating unbuffed.
    Its all about munching out the instant pyros and keeping ignite rolling.

Edit: for the love of *** go get the 4set bonus
    Last edited by GISP; 2010-06-22 at 12:20 AM.
    What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GISP View Post
    I dare to say that you have way to little crit to harbour the benefits of the fireball spec.
    Compared to myself http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ammer&cn=Symes you see that i have more then 2x your crit rating unbuffed.
    Its all about munching out the instant pyros and keeping ignite rolling.

Edit: for the love of *** go get the 4set bonus
    pretty much what this guy said dont remember exactly but you dont want to go fire until you have about 900+ haste and about 35% crit unbuffed, i think swizzle has a guide here about it
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I didn't inspect the last time I posted -- now that I have I'm wondering why you have PnL in your arcane spec

Because nobody else did...

Squirtle should be frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
    I didn't inspect the last time I posted -- now that I have I'm wondering why you have PnL in your arcane spec

Was checking my stats for if I go fire. My old trinket was the eye of broodmother from razorscale, which I use in arcane.

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 07:55 PM ----------

Just put my mage to TTW/Fire and got a HUGE (3k+) dps increase. Was definately worth it ;P