Thread: Quartz ?

Quartz ?

This morning i was wathcing a 25 man Ruby Sanctum boss kill video on the PTR ( cant find thread now )

In this video there was a very nice buff countdown sliding scroller bar and when the buff icon got the the very left it also prompted a bigger icon on screen.

It looks like Quartz, can anyone confirm what it is as i would like to run it.

Thanks In Advance.

Q.

ForteXorcist, CoolLine, SexyCooldowns all offer a similar bar to what you describe, just not sure if all offer the "pulse" icon, but there are plenty of addons which offer that specifically if required.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    ForteXorcist
    this^ is the best

That is debateable, since it does way too much most people never use and even on my warlock I had never used the soulstone/summon monitors.
    They only asked likely candidates, and I would not hesitate to suggest any of the others over Forte.

10+ Year Old Account
    coolLine is probably more simple than the others. You turn it on, win.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That is debateable, since it does way too much most people never use and even on my warlock I had never used the soulstone/summon monitors.
    They only asked likely candidates, and I would not hesitate to suggest any of the others over Forte.
    Its entirely modular, has really great filter controls, and is easily customizable, with what looks like some really great additions planned for future versions (whenever that might be, hopefully soon).

I have no problem calling it the best.

The added features are amongst others the ability to have groups of timers, which alternatives, have had for a considerable amount of time.
    Forte does far too much by default and even warlocks will rarely use the extra modules designed for them specfically, and if you need to turn off features to make it useful, then something is wrong.

Thank you for your replies
    Much Appreciated.
    Q.