Page 1 of 3
LastLast

In the Jungle ((Closed SRP))

((You may participate in this thread if you participated in the first In the Jungle. You may not join in if you did not.))

Rakzor was kneeling over the corpse of one his grunts, who was sprawled out on the ground, dead. He howled, kicking a troll's corpse. "Blasted trolls! You killed my men!" Rakzor ripped some of his hair out, then went to find survivors. They would have to head back to Booty Bay if they intended to live.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin was on the ground, slowly bleeding to death. He saw his captain walking around. "Captain! Over here!" he said, and passed out.

Rakzor ran over to the fallen druid, applying bandages to his wounds. He smacked Val as hard as he could, trying to arouse him.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Gilon saw Rakzor next to the unconscious Night Elf and began to call upon the light for assistance. Gilon ran over placed one hand glowing with holy light upon the Elfs head and the other moved from laceration to laceration slowly healing them as he went. "I hope this will be enough" said Gilon to the Orc as he continued the healing process.
    "By blood and honor we serve" Gilon Sunfire

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin coughed up some blood, but regained consciousness. "Thanks, guys. I'm still weak, but I'll be okay. Go help the others."

Gilon didn't usually like leaving someone not fully healed but he could see that there were others who needed his help, he cast a quick holy shock on the night elf and ran over to find others who were wounded.
    "By blood and honor we serve" Gilon Sunfire

Rakzor went around, checking corpses, looking for those that were still alive.
    "Valakin! Help me try to find some living."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account
    "Alright." Val struggled to get up. It was then he was realized it - he was missing his left leg below his knee! "Holy Elune! Rakzor, my leg is gone!"

"The hell? You! Paladin! See if you can reattach his leg," Rakzor yelled in surprise to Gilon.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account
    "Where in the heck is it? There's too many dead bodies!" Val was flipping out.

"Just grab the first purple leg you see, that'll do it." Rakzor let out a chuckle.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin looked to the right - then he noticed his leg. It was in lots of bloody chunks. He vomited, and passed out once more. ((tell me if i get too gory))

Rakzor cursed, found a purple leg that was assumably Valakin's, and bound it together with bandages. He then attached it to Val's leg, and prayed that the rumor that night elves descended from trolls was true and they inhereted some limb regeneration powers.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari lay on the ground , motionless . There was a sharp knife in his neck . His eyes opened he saw Rakzor bandaging Vakakin . He could'nt find the strength to life his arms . 'Captain Here ' He mumbled , almost silently
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((He is more of a bluish reddish look at my sig))
    Valakin bandaged his leg back together. "Hopefully we can find a healer in Booty Bay. I pray to Elune it doesn't get infected." Val started pushing himself around, looking for survivors.

Rakzor saw Gretari sprawled on the ground, still breathing. "Val!"

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account
    "Whaat?" Val replied.

"Got a casualty that's still alive." Rakzor was trying to keep Gretari alive, but it was a toss up.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account
    "Look for the paladin - I'm of the feral path, and know very little healing spells." Val told him.

"You can still do something!" Rakzor yelled in frustration. He was losing Gretari.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig