10+ Year Old Account

Enchancement and Restoration Clarifications and Questions.

Hello. I have some and clarification questions regarding to Enchancement shamans and Restoration Shamans. I am wishing that my questions will be answered so that I know This is my armory for my shaman at lv. 77 http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Ashes+To+Ashes (Note: I have restoration gear). Also these questions are prior to when doing heroes.
    Enchancement

1. What is the hit rating for enhancement shamans (percentage/rating).

2. Do shamans enchant their weapons with mongoose and windfury/flametongue or just windfury/flametongue (Note: said mongoose as an example for a weapon enchant).

3. What do enhancement shamans gem their gear with? For example, I have a weapon speed of 2.20, do I add more haste to make it less or do I add other gems to increase the damage/crit.

4. Do enhancement shamans gem agility or attack power? Agility gems give crit/armor/damage which is good, but attack power gems I have seen been used by enhancement shamans in my server before.

Restoration

1. Are haste gems the only gems you put onto gear? Since chain heal will rock with that uber haste.

Forgot other questions. Will put them out later on.

Thanks

1) I think around 13%? I'm not 100% sure but it's around 400ish.
    2) Beserking, both weapons.
    3) Either pure AP or pure Haste.
    4) Neither, either pure AP or pure Haste.

Resto
    1) SP / Haste gems or just pure haste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

All of these questions are answered in the sticky so expect this thread to be locked.

10+ Year Old Account
    To know when to gem for haste or AP, check RAWR! =)

17% spell hit is when you need to aim for enhance. i think it is around 445? hit rating

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the stickies that are labeled FAQs for specifc answers to all these questions please.

Thanks!!
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Enchancement!
    its a shaman with enchanting, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    To know when to gem for haste or AP, check RAWR! =)
    rawr is horrid. get EnhSim

There are only a few posts, and already plenty of misleading information about enhancement.

Take asteryx's advice and check out the forum sticky FAQ. It's got all the information you require, and be prepared, enhancement requires a lot of attention, and just stacking ap or haste is NOT going to be the best option. While it won't be terrible, it won't be your best choice.

---------- Post added 06-23-2010 at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fatalaeon View Post
    rawr is horrid. get EnhSim
    More misleading information. Rawr and EnhSim should be used together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Mmmmm Enh haste

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Hello. I have some and clarification questions regarding to Enchancement shamans and Restoration Shamans. I am wishing that my questions will be answered so that I know This is my armory for my shaman at lv. 77 http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Ashes+To+Ashes (Note: I have restoration gear). Also these questions are prior to when doing heroes.
    Enchancement

1. What is the hit rating for enhancement shamans (percentage/rating).

2. Do shamans enchant their weapons with mongoose and windfury/flametongue or just windfury/flametongue (Note: said mongoose as an example for a weapon enchant).

3. What do enhancement shamans gem their gear with? For example, I have a weapon speed of 2.20, do I add more haste to make it less or do I add other gems to increase the damage/crit.

4. Do enhancement shamans gem agility or attack power? Agility gems give crit/armor/damage which is good, but attack power gems I have seen been used by enhancement shamans in my server before.

Restoration

1. Are haste gems the only gems you put onto gear? Since chain heal will rock with that uber haste.

Thanks
    1. Its 14% for Horde, 13% for Alliance (14% for Dwarf come cata)
    (Clarify... yes 17% hit is your goal... but with the right raid makeup that extra 3% comes from other spots...)
    2. You use both weapon enchants and Weapon Imbued (Beserker w/ WF/FT)
    3. pre t10 - gem pure ap t10 - gem pure haste (minding your capped in your exp/hit)
    4. Enchants - Combination of Haste/AP
    (you asked the same question twice but I assumed you meant enchantments and not gemming)

Resto
    1. Pure haste
    Last edited by Contion_BB; 2010-06-23 at 12:34 AM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

My only advice is to spell enhancement correct in your subject because people who spell it enchancement or ench or enchantment fail.

I found the answer to every single question you asked from the forum stickies, http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...FAQ-%283.3%29* and http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...FAQ-%283.3%29*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post

Thanks
    If you don't bother reading the sticky FAQ first DON'T DARE post more questions. I've locked this thread as meaningless spam as every single answer is in the FAQ.