Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Nice kill, guessing you all are in 277 gear though? Wouldn't seem possible otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    Nice kill, guessing you all are in 277 gear though? Wouldn't seem possible otherwise.
    Mostly in 277, indeed. Gear requirements are only tight on the tank though, and the buff is now 5% more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm View Post
    Wasn't it a paladin?
    Yeah and the priest was penance DPSing

10+ Year Old Account
    For those of you who don't speak russian, the damage done by the tank is as follows:
    Rune Strike
    Melee hit
    heart strike
    death and decay
    frost fever
    death strike
    blood plague
    icy touch
    plague strike
    death coil
    thorns
    For a total of 1836946

And as some said the priest did some dps:
    Smite
    Mind Blast
    Penance
    Devouring Plague
    Holy Fire
    SW: Death
    SW: Pain
    But that all combined was only 88k.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    -Nietzsche
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

my group started our progression on this boss last weekend, we have only 20 attempts in and only into Phase 2, this shit is so sick lol , well done.

DId you have a dps purging necrotic plague? It would see to me the healer would need all of his GCDs, especially with RNG being such a PITA.

With 2 innervates to supply the disc priest, I'm sure its not that difficult, considering the extra dps just means youll be able to get through phases quicker.
    The only real healing needed is on the tank anyways.

Disc priests, and Warlock = Super OP during LK Fight.

Very nice, loved your first video with the 10% buff. Wish you had a youtube account or something so I could add you.

Oh hey, just for fun...think you could add your 10% video again? I haven't seen it in awhile and would like to be reminded how pwnage it is. Thanks!
    **Nevermind, just found the thread via a quick google search (gg mmo-champion's search feature disabled)**
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Annihilation/
    Last edited by PriestLuna; 2010-06-25 at 02:54 PM.