Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rebirths (oen RP)

My char bio here ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-(with-open-rp) )
    (This is just a for fun rp and can go anywhere, all welcome to join)

Howard Yasashi strolled throug stormwind, his body cloaked with a thick black cape. Every while he would cough a little with his hand oer his mouth, and he would keep checckign the auction house and the inn for news. Howard thoguths to himself about the amulat of purity, which may be anywhere.. Then he felt a tugg at his cloak and he realized he was being pick pocketed before his eye blinked he spu nand swung with one motion, and severed the arm of the hief. as h e turned to saw, he saw that it was a young boy, who looked scared. Howard made afrown, remember hsi own hard childhood in the forest, and roughly but gently told the boy to leave before he got hurt. This was not uncommin in SW so people went to their business soonly. Howard blew out from his lips in bored furstration. "how am I finding the amulat" he asked himself "Cod Damn" He drifted around, wondering what to do..
    In mediocre MMOs, people complain about some classes.
    In good MMOS, no one complains about any classes.
    In the best MMOS, people complain about every class.

10+ Year Old Account
    PLease tell me that the mods didn't give you RP rights...

And you spun round and cut off his arm... then told him to goaway before he ot hurt? Wow... what do you consider hurt? And how is remving someon's arm not common?

Please put atleast some effort in... you're making a mockery of the RP board...

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    PLease tell me that the mods didn't give you RP rights...
    lordaron is a free country

and the CRP begins.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((You severed his arm but told him to leave b4 he got hurt?))
    "You dirty son of a b*tch! I'll kill you!" screamed the little boy, leaping towards Howard with a bloody, razor-edged knife.
    ((No he was not approved...prolly never will be. Oh wonderful Sunshine, can you get us a banhammer?))
    Last edited by Valakin; 2010-06-22 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Fine, let's just treat it as a CRP... this could be interesting))

Sargeras was in a pretty bad mood. His plans with Medivh had failed sveral years ago and that fool Kael'thas had had yet another setback.

He turned his eyes to Stomrwind. Perhaps this land can give me some fun? he thought to hismelf.

"BOW DOWN BEFORE ME MORTALS FOR I AM SARGERAS AND I AM HUNGRY!" He yeld down at the populacefrom his purple happy cloud he used as his preferred mode of transport.

"Bring me all of the Frosties in the land or i will begin executing your leaders, beginning with Varian Wrynn!"

The croud began to cheer, he did not expect this.

The goo saw Sargeras coming.

"Oh poo." he said aloud.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of a sudden, a headless giraffe descended from the heavens and ate Sargeras' head. Wait, what?

Holy heavyweights, Batman, RPers are easy to troll. [i] Howard Yasashi[/i? aka MURDERSWORD with his sword Blackdark provoked cries of genuine dismay and outrage. I just wanted to show you fellows not to take yourselves too seriously, lest you get all bent out of shape over a vampiric worgen with tripartite parentage. :P

I was genuinely amazed at the level of absurdity in my bios I could sink to and still get a rise out of y'all! Some of my best work there, you know.

15+ Year Old Account
    A bear was looking at them thinking 'what the hell' then he thought to him self 'oh my god I can think...I wonder if they can hear. me...'

((I have no idea what I am doing,but maybe since I don't know what I am doing it will be funny?))
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

A moonnkin in a tophat named Rock Godlington saw the commotion. "None shall be crazier than I!" he squawked ferociously. He then pulled out a giant golden vuvuzela and began to play, destroying all the houses around the awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please stay out of our forums and never come back, we stay here to get away from Trolls, the lore is very important to us and I seriously hope you get banned. Everyone is now stupider for you entering our RP forum and may the Light have mercy on your soul...

Quote Originally Posted by UnemMun View Post
    Holy heavyweights, Batman, RPers are easy to troll. [i] Howard Yasashi[/i? aka MURDERSWORD with his sword Blackdark provoked cries of genuine dismay and outrage. I just wanted to show you fellows not to take yourselves too seriously, lest you get all bent out of shape over a vampiric worgen with tripartite parentage. :P

I was genuinely amazed at the level of absurdity in my bios I could sink to and still get a rise out of y'all! Some of my best work there, you know.
    GASP! A troll! I would have never guessed!

I think the RP forums have more to worry about from people who can't tell that an absurd pastiche of every terrible RP cliche known to man in one paragraph is, in fact, a joke. :P

---------- Post added 06-22-2010 at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moonkin View Post
    GASP! A troll! I would have never guessed!
    What gave me away? Howard reflecting sunlight in the rainstorm? I knew I shouldn't have left that part in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, if we didn't apear on the fron page whenever a post was here we wouldn't have cretins like him...

Anywya shall we continue the CRP as we now have a thread too : P

10+ Year Old Account
    Little hob-goblins started dancing and singing around howard. "Trolls, trolls, how we love them! Trolls, trolls, they belong in hell!"

15+ Year Old Account
    The bear went up to the roll and licked his feet.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Susan boil was strolling through stormwind when suddenly a giant red man with a tail got his head eaten by a giraffe, she decided to sing.

I dunno...

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

THe headless giraffe stopped.

"STOP!" he cried out. Everyone stopped, even the beheaded Sargeras.

"Hammer Time!"

The moonkin then blasted his vuvuzela at suzan boil destroying the barrens in the process and unleashing its horibleness upon stormwind