Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    oh grow up. the content was made for 5% of the players
    You're wrong. 25 LK HM was meant for 5% of players. Not the normal raid

checksmix i have some friends in your guild... hows HLK going... owait, you guys still havent gotten the kill yet... wait would another 5% help you guys? i believe that is so. Accept the buff, you guys still need it.

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

Anyone here remember the movie Groundhog's Day? These forums are like that, but without the excuse for hedonism or complete legal immunity.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

I don't understand you people...
    When someone is saying smth about the buff is too early another one always says to turn the buff off...
    We can turn the buff off and we still will be killing most of the bosses we kill, but why should we turn it off for ourselves if it helps us to het to LK faster and spend more time trying to kill him in heroic mode?
    The others won't turn it off because they will be doing 4/12 instead of 11/12 in their pugs... And there will be even more whine than now...
    For people raiding ICC buff is good...
    But I raid with my guild only with my main character, I have three more to gear and farm badges/saronite...
    I just don't want to see people with full 187-200 ilvl gear in ICC...
    That's the only problem with the casualisation...
    Their gear doesn't let them get into normal pug to TOC or VOA but the buff lets them go straight to ICC and that is frustrating...

Does anything matter anymore? The next expansion is around the corner and on December 21st 2012 the world as we know it will end (and I feel fine) anyway.

why the hell the sun is shining in the night but i dont see it FOR FUCK SAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    why the hell the sun is shining in the night but i dont see it FOR FUCK SAKE!
    Maybe because the planet is spinning and you're just on the dark side at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadrin View Post
    Maybe because the planet is spinning and you're just on the dark side at night?
    No what you say is false. My preacher told me it was because our creator wants to remind us that he can take away everything he gives. Stop trying to confuse everyone heretic.

Quote Originally Posted by Flammable View Post
    No what you say is false. My preacher told me it was because our creator wants to remind us that he can take away everything he gives. Stop trying to confuse everyone heretic.
    no me thinks that sun is just toooooo tired hanging all the day on the sky so it needs a bit of rest, so while i am sleeping the sun is sleeping also! (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    no me thinks that sun is just toooooo tired hanging all the day on the sky so it needs a bit of rest, so while i am sleeping the sun is sleeping also! (^_^)

Quote Originally Posted by levitate View Post
    [...] on December 21st 2012 the world as we know it will end (and I feel fine) anyway.
    no, if something ends on that day, it will be only you. my condolences in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Because if he says a word that doesn't exist and I correct it to the best of my knowledge, my entire point falls apart.
    Maybe he meant Elitiest as a way of saying the most elite. Altough that might end up being Eliteiest or something?

Regardless, the entire topic seems kinda redundant :P
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Dralidoth

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia View Post
    NO ITS BECAUSE THEY'RE RUINING WOW, BLAH BLAH BLAH.
    seriously, the ICC buff came out too soon. Thats the only thing I have against it
    Noone, apart from your raid perhaps, is keeping you from talking to the dude in the hall and remove the buff... I understand why Blizz added this buff, and i think it was a good choice. Not that i ever really needed it on my main, as i raid with my guild. On my alts, who mostly join pugs, its a fantastic way of ensuring a successfull raid - at least against the bosses that can be brutallized down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah the real reason is so that they can hold off on content patches... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Thewong View Post
    ya thanks blizz. this will definitely help out guilds struggling on all those tough boss fights!
    Victories over the Lich King (Heroic Icecrown 10 player) --
    Victories over the Lich King (Heroic Icecrown 25 player) --

Let's just hope you are not being sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Aonix View Post
    Thats why they made normal / heroic modes?
    Lets nerf heroic modes to the ground so everyone can see them, and kill them..

people like you... ugh bah.
    The Light of Dawn
    Defeat the Lich King in Icecrown Citadel in 25-player Heroic mode.
    06-14-2010

You clearly didn't need the 20% buff to defeat him right?

Quote Originally Posted by Orumis View Post
    Wait, wait, you can? I'm a casual and I've been stuck in tier 9 for months!
    Wait, wait, if you are casual, what exactly do you need T10 for anyway? If you are casual enough to not run first 4 bosses in ICC you are casual enough to not have T10. Remember, loot is just tool. You also don't use supercomputer taking up whole floor to play games do you?
    Last edited by h4rr0d; 2010-06-23 at 09:47 AM.

If this buff actually helped, my guild would actually have made it to the LK in 25 man by now...which I guess is the reason I stopped raiding way back at 5%.

because they need to feed on your tears

You guys just don't have any limit to how much you will babble about anything over and over and over again, huh?

We get it, the buff "ruins" ICC, makes it easier for casuals who hardcore people hate so much, and bad players will still fail and people will still be relentless jerks insulting people because they're not as good and blah blah blah. We've heard it a thousand times before.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its not like its the first time they nerfed something overall by 30%.... Oh wait hi tbc raid instances at the end of the expansion. Seriously its like the world is ending. The only difference is its a gradual nerfing of the instance rather then a point blank 30% nerf. In my opinion that was nearly worse for the game as everyone cleared Bt and sunwell with ease and then claim the game is too easy. Now its gradually getting easier and eventually reaching the 30% marker as we yes once again reach the end of this expansion. Get over yourselves with complaining please.