Help I am a UI Ritard

I need a new UI mine consists of a terribly outdated Xperl and dominos.
    I am looking for something open and with say.... 10-20 buttons I admit i click about... 5ish buttons but there mainly buffs for my druid. Help! I hear theres template stuff for ritards like me... Thanks for the help.

i believe you'd clicked one too many times. if you got here to post a new thread, and you FOUND the new thread button for this forum, then you most likely saw THE GODDAMN MOTHER F***ING STICKIES.

ritard

http://www.wow-lui.com/

Check this out. This is what I currently use. The level of detail given to this UI should satisfy most players.

If you don't like it there are more options at http://wowinterface.com in UI section.

Thanks Loth

[quote] i believe you'd clicked one too many times. if you got here to post a new thread, and you FOUND the new thread button for this forum, then you most likely saw THE GODDAMN MOTHER F***ING STICKIES. [quote]
    Nerd Rage much?

As awesome as LUI is, it's currently broken with today's patch. I'd recommend waiting a day or two before playing with any new mods. Give the developers time to update their coding.

Macaroon! is what I use and love it. Lets you just create action bars of different shapes and sizes anywhere on your screen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud View Post
    I need a new UI mine consists of a terribly outdated Xperl and dominos.
    I am looking for something open and with say.... 10-20 buttons I admit i click about... 5ish buttons but there mainly buffs for my druid. Help! I hear theres template stuff for ritards like me... Thanks for the help.
    You need to tell what your role is, and the resolution on your screen when looking for an UI. That might help other people to suggest, since some UIs doesn't support all roles or screen resolutions.