Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    If you wanna go hardcore turn it off.

if you are so hardcore, then just take the buff off and do it with 0%!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkcow View Post
    seems like your good old GM wanted to dip his sausage in the buttercup!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewenastra View Post
    balance problems goes back to pacman

cmon, one pac man 4 ghosts? he had to take drugs to beat them

i dont know why you care so much about other people, so called "casuals" by yourself.. just look at yourself, and your guild, do it the way you want.. or are u so paying attention on /1 when you are raiding who did what boss and so on?

geez.. just play the game with your team, and down it the way you want/can/like its not that you will be less "powerfull" or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Successfull troll.
    I was to give you 1/10 for no originality, but it seems people are as buttfucking stupid as they usually are.
    You have a Z at the end of your name.

I win.

Just remove god damn glory of the icecrown raider already. Too many scrubs on the drakes makes me not wanna use them

Quote Originally Posted by ceyara View Post
    If you couldn't kill him at 10-15%, dont think much will change until 30% for most people, as LK is mainly about positioning and cooldowns.
    WHAT!?! Is it possible that there are bosses out there still that cant be brute forced. Shocking.

Healing becomes less fun for me each time the buff increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Epiclurker View Post
    No buff cept pure god mode can save you from mistakes on Sindragosa and Lich King. It is simply too easy to wipe on those two fights.
    in case of lady and sindra the buff can even make the fight harder for casuals.
    bet they don't know about the 40k rules.

Who cares if casuals get to see content 6 months after the rest of us? Grats on getting down putricide i guess?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Sorry i could read the whole post :P just my opinion.
    Even with the 30% buff it's gonna be.... normal mode and first 5 hard modes for casual players.... normal mode for bad players and putricide hc sindragosa hc and lk hc for good players....
    It's as easy as that.... Oh and ruby sanctum hc since it looked abit tricky at the movies i've seen till now but that we will see.

Cheers
    Zoulis

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    in case of lady and sindra the buff can even make the fight harder for casuals.
    bet they don't know about the 40k rules.
    Yea, because being ale to blow up ghosts and being able to worry less about your chilled to the bone stacks, amount of healers, and you having more health makes everything worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    25% buff will be the end of wow ! :O
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Quote Originally Posted by Halabash View Post
    Seriously how does the new 25% buff in ICC hurt the game? In fact, what's the difference between casual and hardcore anymore? The game difficulty has been pretty tame for most of WOTLK with the exception of the LK in ICC in its 1st couple of weeks. I dunno, all i hear is lots of crying about how everyone has high end gear, thats stupid, the more people that have decent gear the more likely guilds/pugs can fill spots in their raids. I mean whats the point of this game if only 200 raids are completing the highest level of content!??! does that make them special? I really want to hear from the "hardcore" players on this since they obviously have the most to lose.
    Really? They lose something? What is that exactly. Epeen power? Is there some sort of hidden exchange for epeen power that translates to real life money I am missing?

Everything gets cut back down to zero when Cat hits anyway.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    You have a Z at the end of your name.

I win.
    Nom, Noms and Nooms was taken

It wont change anything, nubs will still die to Defile.

Quote Originally Posted by macke View Post
    It wont change anything, nubs will still die to Defile.
    But but the time he casts defile has been shorten which means that the change of badies get defile is smaller.

---------- Post added 06-23-2010 at 01:55 PM ----------

But The Buff is good for the guilds that didnt kill LK 25man yet(they exist)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies guys, It seems that most folks don't have much of an issue with casuals getting/clearing icc content. That is the point of initial post to find out why so many forum posters are angry at blizzard making the game more accessible to casuals, geez i really hate that word, I don't really see the difference between hardcore and casual these days anyway.

At this point, a great many casuals have already stopped running ICC, even if they have not cleared it. Motivation has drained away, and many casual guilds have already self-destructed. Would this buff (and 30%) have helped them? Many don't care.