'400 Bad Request' on Firefox

I can't connect to mmo-champion by using Firefox, getting "400 Bad Request" error all the time since yday downtime, but it works fine on Chrome now.
    Any ideas how to fix it? Already tried restarting my connection and computer.

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E400.html

Could be wrong, but I think you have some kind of malware on your PC that makes the mmo-champ-servers prevent you from entering with firefox.

Heh thanks, after scanning my computer with comodo, ad-aware, malwarebytes anti-malware and finding nothing i cleared up cookies and history and it works now...

Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtfbbq View Post
    Heh thanks, after scanning my computer with comodo, ad-aware, malwarebytes anti-malware and finding nothing i cleared up cookies and history and it works now...
    Just to reassure you, your Firefox probably just cached the page, the 400 probably was just a temporary hiccup of the MMO-C server, probably just a few minutes, most likely because of the recent forum software change, and your Firefox didn't bother to actually retrieve the page and just offered you the cached 400.

As a general advice for situations like this (pages don't seem to update) try pressing Ctrl+F5, this should force any browser to reload the current page from the web instead from the cache.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Bumping this because I received a similar error, but was able to solve it. It also helped a friend of mine.