Poll: Average Latency

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Average wow latency

Title says it all.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Deleted
    Oedipus Rex. 100% of the votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is usually around 200ms or 300ms. On good days I'll get 100ms or 90ms.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the time it's around 150-250, sometimes worse and rarely better. Voted 150-199.

90 on a bad day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

My lattency has went to hell last couple of weeks, and i never had more than 100 , im playing this for almost 4 years, and now i got 200-250

constantly at 300-500 simply because i live in australia and the server for oceanic is in LA or something, and australia has terrible interweb speed
    Last edited by Satyrn; 2010-07-14 at 01:48 AM. Reason: added

around 190-240, if someone is streaming videos on the 2nd computer it can reach 500 easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was around 250 until I found a random video on metacafe that showed how to mess around with your network settings to lower latency. I suppose I risked a bit by trying it, but dropping nearly 180 ms of latency was well worth it. My guildies on at the time all found similar results, one guy even dropped to 20ms from 200.

25-100ms and 15fps =( stupid laptop. like driving a pinto on the autobahn.

How come most polls always have an option that doesn't even fit in, it just skews the votes because most people will pick it because it's there.

100-150 ms usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Mine was around 250 until I found a random video on metacafe that showed how to mess around with your network settings to lower latency. I suppose I risked a bit by trying it, but dropping nearly 180 ms of latency was well worth it. My guildies on at the time all found similar results, one guy even dropped to 20ms from 200.
    Share video please!

I get around 150-199

Australian internet (not in a major city) gets me ~450.... and thats good for me

Deleted
    90-110 everyday

It doesn't skew it, unless people in the 150-199 range have a disposition towards Oedipus.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Satyrn View Post
    constantly at 300-500 simply because i live in australia and the server for oceanic is in LA or something, and australia has terrible interweb speed
    This. Australian latancy is a joke, I'm lucky if I ever see anything under about 350 and usually average around 450, it makes PvP so much fun :s .

Oh and WTB Oceanic servers hosted in our region.

Depends.
    Good day around 50ms or less.
    Average nearer 100.
    Unfortunatly seems to be reaching towards the 150 or 250 mark for extended periods recently with no apparant or obvious cause.

Deleted
    Im ususaly at 40-80

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly the Video mentioned above

I am not 100% positive as with some of my script blocking addons, metacafe is wonky for me lately. That said the comments look familiar. If this doesn't work, I believe swifty has a video on youtube about latency fixes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandush View Post
    head cut off? just a setback!

10+ Year Old Account
    Around ~250. Or ~200 if I'm using Battleping.

New Zealand.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down