malevolent girdle or vengefull noose

whats better malevolent girdle or vengefull noose? here is the link of my gears in wowarmory wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Killmaim
    i just dont know whats a better upgrade for me should i hit 1399 arm pen for now? or is 90% arm pen good enough for now?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim View Post
    whats better malevolent girdle or vengefull noose? here is the link of my gears in wowarmory wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Saurfang&cn=Killmaim
    i just dont know whats a better upgrade for me should i hit 1399 arm pen for now? or is 90% arm pen good enough for now?
    Vengeful noose easily and also get the agility emblem cloak. It has a nice chunck or ArP on it and is much better than yours. When your ArP is over 1360 (because you should eat arp food instead of gemming to 1400) with those 2 items you can start using 10 STR 10 HIT gems in yellow sockets + 20 hit enchant on gloves to make up for the hit you loose from Malevolent girdle.

BTW move the nightmare tear to the blue socket of the boots and put a 20 ArP gem in the helm. That's a free 6 STR.

Quote Originally Posted by Racetrack View Post
    Vengeful noose easily and also get the agility emblem cloak. It has a nice chunck or ArP on it and is much better than yours. When your ArP is over 1360 (because you should eat arp food instead of gemming to 1400) with those 2 items you can start using 10 STR 10 HIT gems in yellow sockets + 20 hit enchant on gloves to make up for the hit you loose from Malevolent girdle.

BTW move the nightmare tear to the blue socket of the boots and put a 20 ArP gem in the helm. That's a free 6 STR.
    This guy is 100% right. I wanted to compose the same ballad, but alas, I was too late.

ok tyvm i might get the back first before the belt since there is a good belt in icc 25 ill probably wait for it to drop and i got 1356 arm pen atm...so thats like 95% arm pen

Do what he said and remember, you only want 4% hit with the Heroic Strike bug. Anything more is technically wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Purelybetter View Post
    Do what he said and remember, you only want 4% hit with the Heroic Strike bug. Anything more is technically wasted.
    Actually, it is 5% for horde and 4% for allaince with a blueberry in the group. This is if you have the talent Precision, and this makes your yellow attacks never miss.

Also, converting your melee attacks to Heroic Strike's were never a bug..

Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Actually, it is 5% for horde and 4% for allaince with a blueberry in the group. This is if you have the talent Precision, and this makes your yellow attacks never miss.

This. Also, additional hit is not "technically wasted" as every 1% of hit over 8% (total, or 4 - 5% paper-doll) adds 1% of crit to your critical strike cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Someone doesn't keep up on EJ.

Right now Heroic Strike is bugged so that your Off-hand's chance to hit is 4 or 5%, depending on faction, instead of just your Main Hand.

Right now when Heroic Strike is queued, your Main Hand's chance to hit is the same as your special cap, and it's awesome. However it's bugged so that it also works for your off-hand, which is indeed a bug and if you check parses you'll see the evidence.

Someone doesn't keep up on EJ.

Right now Heroic Strike is bugged so that your Off-hand's chance to hit is 4 or 5%, depending on faction, instead of just your Main Hand.

Right now when Heroic Strike is queued, your Main Hand's chance to hit is the same as your special cap, and it's awesome. However it's bugged so that it also works for your off-hand, which is indeed a bug and if you check parses you'll see the evidence.
    Which doesn't really change anything other than we have 'extra DPS.' Even before that, we always geared our hit rating around MH. The OH being effected by MH hit rating is just a perk, not something that we're changing our gearing philosophy around to accommodate. Even without the bug, we'd still be using only 4(or 5)% Hit Rating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Well Im saying it reduces the value of hit to 0. Whereas before extra hit wasn't bad because we gained some white hits and crit cap out of it, now it's like expertise past 26.

Im trying to give the guy a general rule because as you can see from the question, this guy isn't going to be in an ideal gear set up.

Well Im saying it reduces the value of hit to 0. Whereas before extra hit wasn't bad because we gained some white hits and crit cap out of it, now it's like expertise past 26.

Im trying to give the guy a general rule because as you can see from the question, this guy isn't going to be in an ideal gear set up.
    I'm sorry, hadn't seen that post

But if that is true, it is a bug, which should be fixed soon(tm). So I would advise to give the guy the regular advice, but add the bug as an extra.

And yes, you are right, if the bug stays, more than 4-5% hit is a waste of stats, just like exp. 'Till you reach the critcap offcourse, which isn't really reachable atm.

I'm sorry, hadn't seen that post

But if that is true, it is a bug, which should be fixed soon(tm). So I would advise to give the guy the regular advice, but add the bug as an extra.

And yes, you are right, if the bug stays, more than 4-5% hit is a waste of stats, just like exp. 'Till you reach the critcap offcourse, which isn't really reachable atm.
    Well, the bugs been around since launch and a lot of us are assuming at this point that it'll be here till Cataclysm, simply because Cataclysm already has the fix for it.