The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

JoL Tracking addon

The name of the thread says it all my dear holy paladins!
    I use GRID and CLCBPT to track my Beacon/SS/Judgments of the Pure, but I would like an addon to check if there is any Judgment of Light on the already or not.
    A clear tracking, 'cause checking the boss debuffs while healing doesn't work for me!
    Thank you!

if you dont use focus - focus the boss and turn on debuff filter on your UF

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be hard watching the debuff uptime while looking at your recount.

Anyway, my rotten humor aside, the way I do it (With Judgement of Wisdom mind you), I always target the boss. Easy as that. I suggest you get mouseover macros, so you don't have to target the people you are healing. It's a real advantage to target the boss too so you can easily see his casting bar etc.

Anyway if not, I think the addon "Classtimer" or so does it. Not sure about filtering though, but it should track Judgement.
    Hi

i use bolt as it keeps an eye on SS,beacon and JoTP and the target of SS and beacon are displayed. if there is multiple pallies in your raid your JoL will most likely be getting overwritten all the time so all you can do is judge on cd.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2010-06-25 at 06:56 AM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Use Power Auras. Use this string to track if JoL is on the target:

Version:st3.0.0; gcd:bofalse; b:nu1; anim1:nu1; g:nu1; optunitn:bofalse; ignoremaj:botrue; stacksLower:nu0; target:botrue; icon:stInterface\Icons\Spell_Holy_RighteousFury; size:nu0.23999999463558; torsion:nu1; r:nu1; y:nu-97; x:nu-248; customname:st; groupany:bofalse; isAlive:botrue; timerduration:nu0; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:nu2; stacks:nu0; focus:bofalse; raid:bofalse; texture:nu1; alpha:nu0.75; aurastext:st; symetrie:nu0; soundfile:st; owntex:botrue; isResting:bofalse; duration:nu0; mine:botrue; multiids:st; inVehicle:bofalse; speed:nu1; sound:nu0; stacksOperator:st=; realaura:nu1; threshold:nu50; exact:bofalse; stance:nu10; textaura:bofalse; wowtex:bofalse; groupOrSelf:bofalse; customsound:st; combat:botrue; party:bofalse; inParty:nu0; id:nu2; HideRequest:bofalse; aurastextfont:nu1; Active:bofalse; anim2:nu0; beginSpin:bofalse; customtex:bofalse; tooltipCheck:st; isSecondary:bofalse; thresholdinvert:bofalse; spec2:botrue; inRaid:nu0; spec1:botrue; Showing:bofalse; UseOldAnimations:bofalse; buffname:stJudgement of Light; begin:nu0; off:bofalse; texmode:nu1; inverse:botrue; ismounted:bofalse; targetfriend:bofalse; randomcolor:bofalse; finish:nu1

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, thank you for all your help

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quartz also works wonders.

Buffs > Enable target > Enable debuffs or something.

there's an option to only have the debuffs visible on the boss that you've caused in the settings of the game. i find that useful for managing rupture uptime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Power Auras can do what you're asking for.