Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by harky View Post
    But yeah, I've retired from WoW as of yesterday evening. One less troll in the forums derailing topics with huge walls of text. If anyone actually cares why I quit: Hallion is far too easy and supplies far too good of gear and the ever increasing ICC buff has now gotten to such a stupid level that you can do hard modes in T8 gear. I do a lot of competitive gaming and burning time on something that has devolved to this level is no longer appealing. Hopefully it will improve in Cataclysm, but with SC2 releasing I'm not sure I'll have time to come back to raiding. At least all the Discipline fans can go back to bragging without the risk of someone calling them out now, right?
    Indeed you have been a very good source of info harky! You will be missed! Hope to see you in Cata! <3
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    Ehhm, who is harky?
    It's the person who is replying in this thread who is named Harky.

HARKY PLEASE TEACH US HOW TO PLAY STARCRAFT 2 NEXT. PLEASE!

I want you to tell me why my grilled marauder tenderloin is inferior to your stim-packed mushrooms
    (http://kotaku.com/5571473/korea-actu...t-ii-jumbo-jet).

I will stand up both for disco and for comma splicing.

Fowler (third edition, 1996)[7] notes a number of examples by reputable authors:
    We are all accustomed to the ... conjoined sentences that turn up from children or from our less literate friends... Curiously, this habit of writing comma-joined sentences is not uncommon in both older and present-day fiction. Modern examples: I have the bed still, it is in every way suitable for the old house where I live now (E. Jolley); Marcus ... was of course already quite a famous man, Ludens had even heard of him from friends at Cambridge (I. Murdoch).

If it's good enough for Iris, and it's good enough for Harky, then it's good enough for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh, yeah. Closed.

Sad to see you go harky, really.