Poll: What race combi

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    Are you so close-minded?

The reason Pandarens will never be added to WoW as a playable race is because of one simple reason. Over 50% of WoWs subscribers are Chinese. In China, panda's are spiritual animals. China will not allow its population access to World of Warcraft if the race was added in, because it simulates harm to pandas.

Blizzard is never going to risk half its subscribers to add in a playable race that quite frankly isn't even that cool.
    Where are you getting your percents from?
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

Quote Originally Posted by nhomizz View Post
    i almost was china once for vacations and i can say from experianse that chinese culture praises pandrabeards so its like blizz makin fun of an important part your culture and im not shure if id like that...
    E! 1 fury each faction is enuff anyway
    By that logic, we should not be able to play as tauren due to the East Indians and their worshipping of cattle. Or gnomes as they are an insult to the wee-people. Or humans with small boobs because the in game human girls are all stacked, or trolls with jamaican accents, or dwarves because they are scot/irish pardoy's, or draenai females because they have spanish accents and sexy hips.

HOW DARE YOU BE SO OFFENSIVE, SIR. GOOD DAY TO YOU!