Thread: BiS Non icc25hc

Deleted

BiS Non icc25hc

Hello guys, i got access to icc10(HC too, exept lich king) and icc25 norm(exept lich king). does any of you have a BiS list for that(so without 271/277 items) for a MM hunter. Thanks in advance

MM?
    Everything with ArP, ta da.

Deleted
    Yes MM, but i would like to see a concrete list ^^

Head: Tier 10
    Neck: Sindragosa 25man
    Shoulders: Tier 10
    Back: Emblems
    Chest: Tier 10
    Bracers: Gunship 25man
    Gloves: Tier 10
    Belt: Festergut 25man
    Legs: Deathwhisper 25man
    Boots: Crafted
    Ring: Dreamwalker 25man
    Ring: Ashen Verdict rep ring
    Trinket: Heroic Deathwhisper 10man
    Trinket: Saurfang 25man
    Ranged Weapon: Deathwhisper 25man
    Melee Weapon: Heroic Blood Princes 10man

Just what I could think of off the top of my head. You could use different weapons depending on what this brings your ArP levels to. Should be a good place to start anyways.

the list looks solid, the only thing i would change and this might be a personal preference, but since you have access to Sindragosa 10 HM id use the neck from there instead from 25 man.

Quote Originally Posted by sik07 View Post
    the list looks solid, the only thing i would change and this might be a personal preference, but since you have access to Sindragosa 10 HM id use the neck from there instead from 25 man.
    Very true.

I didn't go with that one simply because, some guilds that have access to HM 10 mans, don't automatically have Sindragosa killed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhryke View Post

Just what I could think of off the top of my head. You could use different weapons depending on what this brings your ArP levels to. Should be a good place to start anyways.
    Change the neck as mentioned above to HM sindragosa neck, and the ranged weapon to DW 10 HC or the gun from BQL, both are better than the DW 25 weapon. Also pick up Hm 10 festergut boots if you can, they are a small dps increase over the craftables and also have more arp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    Change the neck as mentioned above to HM sindragosa neck, and the ranged weapon to DW 10 HC or the gun from BQL, both are better than the DW 25 weapon. Also pick up Hm 10 festergut boots if you can, they are a small dps increase over the craftables and also have more arp.
    Generally, no, the rock-steady treads will be more DPS than the fester 10man hc ones.

Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    More ArP doesn't automatically mean they are better, at my gear level I have almost exactly 1400 ArP. When I get more it throws everything off balance to where if I eat ArP food I'm over the cap and if I don't, I'm under. Use femaledwarf.com for yourself, or use a real spreadsheet. They don't show as an increase for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issyle View Post
    Generally, no, the rock-steady treads will be more DPS than the fester 10man hc ones.
    Wrong, that is only when gemming agility. I see a dps increase when plugged into the spreadsheet when gemming arp, and the closer you get to the cap, the more beneficial it becomes.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Everything he said is correct, except Ranged Weapon. Heroic Stakethrower (Heroic 10man BQL) is better than normal Zod's. Zod only has 1.8 more Ranged DPS, and the proc which is pretty bad for the Normal version.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    Everything he said is correct, except Ranged Weapon. Heroic Stakethrower (Heroic 10man BQL) is better than normal Zod's. Zod only has 1.8 more Ranged DPS, and the proc which is pretty bad for the Normal version.
    I agree. The above set up is pretty much what I have, except for boots and heroic WFS (only got normal T.T). Upgrades I know I can get that aren't heroic 25 man are H-Stakethrower and H-Neglected boots.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I agree. The above set up is pretty much what I have, except for boots and heroic WFS (only got normal T.T). Upgrades I know I can get that aren't heroic 25 man are H-Stakethrower and H-Neglected boots.
    Jeez, I can't even get WFS normal. I'm still using Greatness/Scorpion. Haven't even SEEN WFS drop and I run a 10 every week. DBW is on DKP, which I should be able to get next time it drops. I'm actually gonna buy the Token tomorrow, and I guarantee I'll get both WFS and DBW afterwards. That's how my luck is...but I'll keep turning Token back in and buying it so the reimbursement timer never ends! Bahahaha.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

More ArP doesn't automatically mean they are better, at my gear level I have almost exactly 1400 ArP. When I get more it throws everything off balance to where if I eat ArP food I'm over the cap and if I don't, I'm under. Use femaledwarf.com for yourself, or use a real spreadsheet. They don't show as an increase for me.
    I'm well aware..thats why I'm actually using a neck that doesn't have arp on it until I can get another upgrade from HM 10 man, however, in this scenario, the boots I mentioned are going to be an upgrade over rock-steady unless they are going to put you over arp cap, based on his post he doesn't need to worry about arp cap any time soon.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2010-06-26 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    Jeez, I can't even get WFS normal. I'm still using Greatness/Scorpion. Haven't even SEEN WFS drop and I run a 10 every week. DBW is on DKP, which I should be able to get next time it drops. I'm actually gonna buy the Token tomorrow, and I guarantee I'll get both WFS and DBW afterwards. That's how my luck is...but I'll keep turning Token back in and buying it so the reimbursement timer never ends! Bahahaha.
    I've seen heroic WFS go to a looot of bad players in my time, and it never drops for me when I go (unless of course, a bad player beats me on the roll).