Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Tournament grounds for dailies
    Only place I would ever need.
    Facile pi?

BEWARE:

I get annoyed easily by people who are slow-minded, and people who spell badly. Oh, and if you want to use the "not my first language" excuse, it isn't mine either.

15+ Year Old Account
    who needs to set their hearth there to do dailies? i introduce you to Argent Crusader's Tabard.
    BfA Beta Time

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    who needs to set their hearth there to do dailies? i introduce you to Argent Crusader's Tabard.
    ^This

Wormhole works as a dream <3 and I deleted my heartstone ithink... lol

Argent Tournament grounds... I'd have the Tabard, but I enjoy my Mounts too much to get it. If I ever DO get it however, Wrymrest temple, for the fastest Flight path in Northrend and easy access to Ruby Sanctum... No wait, screw the Tabard, I’m setting my Hearth there now.

Dalaran... I'm taking a break from teleports and stuff! Even bought the kirin tor ring. I havn't touched a teleport for 3 months and counting

Normally set it where Im leveling rep at... grom'gol for ZG, area 52 etc
    Graduated Loremaster and soon to be Historian of Azeroth once the Cataclysm arrive.
    History, Mythology, Lore and Religion: in these topics my knowledge is shown... in-game and in the outside.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Nibelung

Mine is in Ironforge Inn at the moment. I was doing some glitching to get onto the AH podium things, and it ended up that I got a new HS from the nearest place

Frosthold in Storm Peaks, Last inn I visited before hitting 80. Maybe I should move it to Gadgetzan, since I often buys Noggenfogger Elixir there.

the place in hinterlands... i really have no idea why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I think it's awesome that you tried to quantify 'epic fail' into an equation ;D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My heartstone is just right in my bags i dont get it why other people in this thread don't put it there also.

Gadgetzan!

Vengeance Landing in Howling Fjord. Easily the best looking zone Blizzard has ever designed, and has close proximity to several fishing pools for weekend tournaments.

Gadgetzan ofc!
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

Argent Tournament Grounds. Dailies if I did 'em, otherwise its just another point in Northrend i can teleport to. And no, I do not own the super tabard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    Vengeance Landing in Howling Fjord. Easily the best looking zone Blizzard has ever designed, and has close proximity to several fishing pools for weekend tournaments.
    invest in a wormhole generator: northrend fine sir. I can go to any place I want ever invented and I look sexy doing it
    BfA Beta Time

Mine's set to sanctum of the stars for BT. lol I only did it to farm something.. I don't remember what.

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    Grizzly Hills > all. But I guess I do live in the northwoods, so it's to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    This is where I kept mine throughout BC.

Now I hang with the dragons in Wyrmrest. Was originally for tailoring, but I guess it'll be for ruby sanctum now.
    Eraatu (my draenei mage) had it set in Telaar from the moment he set foot (hoof?) in Nagrand, back in 2006. I'm a lifelong resident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    invest in a wormhole generator: northrend fine sir. I can go to any place I want ever invented and I look sexy doing it
    Aren't you clever with your quips and your superior professions? LoL. In all seriousness through, I use my hearthstone like once a week... tops. My signet of the kirin tor gets more use cause I'm too cheap to buy reagents.

Wyrmrest temple. Close access to fishing, whereass the portal generator, argent tab and straight portals to dal do the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxix
    $15/month, I'M 14 I DO WUT I WANT, I WANNA HAVE A BABY, MAH BABY GUNNA LUV ME