Thread: Swtor

Question Swtor

Just wondering how many other people are looking forward to Star Wars: The Old Republic mmo. I know i have been anxiously awaiting it and the current raiding enviroment has spurred me to seek a new MMO, just wish I didn't have to wait until next spring.
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

Deleted
    Ye I'm waiting for a substitute for wow... getting really bored with it. Anyway the game seems promising and I'm waiting for it but thegraphics look awful :\ perhaps they'll succeed getting more people that way though ^^

Do hope that Bioware pull a great game with this, bored has hell from wow and no real competition (Yes I have tryed a good few alternatives).
    I dont ask for jaw dropping graphics, but good animations are very important imo, by what i have seen from it hope they improve that part a lot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    Do hope that Bioware pull a great game with this, bored has hell from wow and no real competition (Yes I have tryed a good few alternatives).
    I dont ask for jaw dropping graphics, but good animations are very important imo, by what i have seen from it hope they improve that part a lot.
    Lol :P I have probably spent like 40 days jumping around in dalaran pointlessly.

Lol I am so impatient ive already started a guild website and started recruiting.

http://kaosumouretsu.webs.com/

ruhroh
    Shoot whoever let 3.0 go live.