Quick small question about Paly librams in Cataclysm

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there was any news on Paladins that one of the devs said, can't remember where, i think blizzcon09, we might get to see our librams hanging from our belts and such... Any updates on this?

Also, will we get to see stats on librams?

Thanks

No new news on Librams sadly.

That snipit of news is all we've gotten. We ha e a better chance if getting the pony than visable librams.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

I hope they don't abandon the idea, like say the Dancing thing...

The only thing we've heard about librams (and other relics) is that they don't love the way they've been implemented so far. From one of the Twitter chats:

"With relics, the plan is to make them class agnostic. In other words, there might be a +strength relic that a death knight or paladin might want to equip. We think that will let us add more of them to the game without them being so specialized. They will feel more like wands."

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Twitter-4-16/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea i heard about the cross-class relics too

Kinda like the idea of leting them hang next to you like in Warcraft. Be a nice RP feel to it. And if it doesnt turn out so well for some armor sets they could easily put in a hide function for it like cloaks and helms.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    The only thing we've heard about librams (and other relics) is that they don't love the way they've been implemented so far. From one of the Twitter chats:

"With relics, the plan is to make them class agnostic. In other words, there might be a +strength relic that a death knight or paladin might want to equip. We think that will let us add more of them to the game without them being so specialized. They will feel more like wands."
    I like that, i like that a lot!