Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adysux View Post
    Il tell you this straight your retarded go kill yourself...

LK killed in 60 days with limited trys and gate system
    Also where is it Ouru the sandwoem killed in 86 days ??? Twin empero in 82 ?? C'thun .. i dont remember :P... KT 40 ( again big number i dont remember)
    Yogg0 there was a chalange true.. one of the only fight blizz deserve /clap for but isnt longest standing boss as many ppl think he is
    The only reason KT took so long to down was because most guilds were stuck on 4 horsemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazx View Post
    So, it's bad that a "PUG" killed HC Purtricide today? A PUG (most likely) comprised of players who have already seen the content, are probably from already progressed guilds, and are generally above average players. Seriously, does the word PUG instantly make a raid group bad? I swear, if I saw a "OMG A PUG KILLED 25HC ARTHAS!!! TOO EASY!!!" and all the raid members were from guilds that had already cleared that content, I would just knock my nose through the back of my head with the amount of facepalming at that comment. Just because good players can PUG content does not mean it's easy. They don't lose all their skill and raid awareness just because everyone doesn't have the same guild tags as them.

For sure, if it was a PUG made up of 25 people who haven't ever seen heroic Putricide, they would have had an awful time getting rolled all damn day. And as a side note, the first time guilds see these encounters they end up getting rolled. Therefore, you can easily tell that it's a PUG filled with experienced players.

Oh yeah, and 25% bonus to everything usually promotes room for error.
    The funny thing is, pugs vary in success. A few pugs on my server run mostly comprised of the smaller 10man guilds and fill in the rest with randoms. They can normally get pretty far, because majority of people know what they are doing, like you said. I've never even heard of a pug on my server killing Marrowgar on heroic. I don't think he was being serious, or at least i hope not. One pug kills HC Purtricide, doesn't suddenly mean all pugs are capable of doing it.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

15+ Year Old Account
    Twin empero in 82 ??
    What?

26 days is not 82.

http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/163...rld_first_list
    The Twin Emperors - 29th January 2006
    vodka, Mannoroth US

Patch 1.9, January 3th, 2006
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_1.9.0

C'thun and the worm were severly bugged, not hard.

Oh, and KT from Naxx 40 died 5 days after Saphiron, who died 7 days after 4H.

Woops! Some of your facts are wrong!

Oh, and most the bosses in Naxx died within the week 1.11 was released.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_1.11.0

Most fights in Classic and even BC did NOT live long, contrary to popular belief. You can't really determine how hard a fight is by how long it lives. Otherwise Solarian is the hardest fight to ever be made.
    Last edited by seam; 2010-06-27 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by macke View Post
    A pug on Outland killed Putricide 25 HC today, 2 shot.

Gogo cant wait for them to prove how easy ICC really is aka Sindragosa HC.
    And you are of course talking about a /2 LFM ICC25HC pug, and not one made of alts of players who have it on farm on their mains, right?

Il tell you this straight your retarded go kill yourself...

LK killed in 60 days with limited trys and gate system
    Also where is it Ouru the sandwoem killed in 86 days ??? Twin empero in 82 ?? C'thun .. i dont remember :P... KT 40 ( again big number i dont remember)
    Yogg0 there was a chalange true.. one of the only fight blizz deserve /clap for but isnt longest standing boss as many ppl think he is
    My numbers are based on when a guild started fighting them, to the point they killed them.
    Yogg0 death is 79 days after Yogg1's death. HLK25 is a month and a half after the defeat of Heroic Putricide 25.
    And for your knowledge, here's the times on the bosses you just mentioned:

- Kel'Thuzad 40man: 5 days. (After the defeat of Sindragosa)

There is no kill days listed for most of the AQ bosses. But there,s a few:
    The AQ patch happened on January 3rd.
    The Daeth of Twin Emps happened on January 29th, which gives us a span of 26 days for all of AQ except Ouru/CThun. i really fail to see where your 82 days for Twin Emps comes from.

And it's been very well known that CThun was bugged and does not count. A very much possible, yet limited attempt fight counts more than a bugged unkillable one. Which was killed the very day he was fixed. Despite those bugs, you are right on the number that Ouru took a long time. But he was killed on the same day as CThun, probably after the same wave of hotfixes to fix up those bugged encounters.

Unlike you, i have sources i can cite to prove my numbers: http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/163...rld_first_list

Damnit, Seam beats me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslux View Post
    Damnit, Seam beats me to it.
    It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebored View Post
    Be honest with yourselves, during Ulduar when Hard Modes were available right away how many of your did Orbit-uary before going on ahead to Razor/Ignus?
    The truth is when all of you complaining about how easy the game is had the chance to make the game easier on yourselves you took it, and are now pretending you want it to be hard.

Feel free to link your Armory with your Orbit-uary Achiev date before your Razorscale kill date if I'm out of line.
    I can't post links. but armory Kagome in the guild Insomnia on Tichondrius.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    another QQ thread? ICC is the best raid Blizz ever made. The stacking buff is amazingly implemented. It's a wonderful raid. Stop crying. The old days were invariably worse.
    In my opinion, i prefer Ulduar more than ICC. Ulduar had a way to make it hard mode, semi hard mode, and tiny hard mode.(1 keeper, 2 keeper, 3 keeper 4 keeper for example) But in icecrown is just too easy(the normal modes) and the hard modes could be too hard. would be cool if you could do it semi mode lol like in ulduar. i dont know if i made sense...

Wow is not hard. It was never hard. Im not saying I have got bane of the fallen king or any prestigious pixels, but no game has been hard since sega and super nintendo

---------- Post added 2010-06-27 at 05:29 PM ----------

Son, I am justly disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylanir View Post
    Wow is not hard. It was never hard. Im not saying I have got bane of the fallen king or any prestigious pixels, but no game has been hard since sega and super nintendo

Are you kidding me? Im gonna guess your just trolling cus you cant tell me The Immortal achivement was not hard when it first came out. You cant tell me, Yogg 0 keepers was not hard when it first came out. You cant tell me Lich king 25 man isnt hard.You can tell me TOC is a joke and ill agree lol. O and you cant tell me most video games on its hardest dificulty are not hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow is hard for a different reason.

For instance, I'd say on a personal level WoW is MUCH easier than say, Starcraft.

The difficulty in WoW is in the fact you need a group of people with you, and getting them to not be retarded together.

Quote Originally Posted by macke View Post
    Where did I say that? I said that a yea, half PUG killed Putricide HC, the second 'hardest' encounter in ICC.

People keep saying how awesome ICC is while myself I think its a pisspoor raid. Its stairs with trash on them.

The boss encounters are some new and some old stuff taken and done with more damage and more HP, Shadowmourne is so insanly easy to obtain its just a big joke. The quest should only be done on Heroic and the shards should have a 1 - 25% droprate on Heroic. To complete the quest it should atleast require you to do something crazy, just going back and finish it is not a option, its like "hey man grats you we're lucky with some drops here get a free Axe" Valanyr atleast had a quest that you needed to kill Yogg HM. Casusals should not have acces to Legendarys. Rotface, Festergut, Marrowgar, Blood council, Blood queen, Dreamwalker should all have been harder.

The ICC design is really dire and is basicly gray stuff with fire.

Also creating a new Account and play Oldschool doesnt work.

Turn off the ICC buff and turn on heroic mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylanir View Post

I'm guessing you've not played Ninja Gaiden on 360/PS3

Thank you for this new and interesting thread.