Thread: New Healer UI

10+ Year Old Account

Cool New Healer UI

I recently had to use the repair utility and my UI and everything was deleted. Yes I am aware that it makes a backup copy but I am looking for a new UI anyway. I configured my own last time, this time I am looking for a premade one. I would like it to include grid/clique as I am a healer and enjoy using both. I am in the process of looking right now, just thought I would post and get some opinions. If anyone could recommend some that would be great, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    imo a ui you make yourself from scratch is infinitely better than a premade, far easier to customize exactly to your wants without screwing everything else up, as can happen with premade ui's. Plus premade ui's tend to have a load of extra junk addons that you probably don't want/need

Quote Originally Posted by Elovan View Post
    imo a ui you make yourself from scratch is infinitely better than a premade, far easier to customize exactly to your wants without screwing everything else up, as can happen with premade ui's. Plus premade ui's tend to have a load of extra junk addons that you probably don't want/need
    Wrong. Just need to find the right UI Package.
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

You didn't mention what class you are, but googling "Aliena's UI" will give you a solid ui to heal as a priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warptwist View Post
    Wrong. Just need to find the right UI Package.
    I'm sorry, I was under the impression that imo meant that the statement was an opinion, and therefore is neither right nor wrong. You may of course disagree with my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh sorry about not mentioning my class, but I play a restoration shaman.

from my experience if you download a premade UI you will spend more time changing it to match your screen resolution and where you want things to be then it takes to make your own UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

I am not one to normally suggest a premade UI really, but if you are looking for inspiration, then the Ultimate Shaman UI by Syronius should give you some good ideas, particularly regarding how to display indicators through PowerAuras.