Poll: **READ POST BEFORE VOTING** please vote!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Angry Elemental is a bad solo pvp spec!

Ok before I hear "your bad" or "ur fail at ele/shammy" I've hit 2000-2200 several seasons so I understand my class very well!
    Now I Think shamans mainly ele is one of the worst in duels if not the worst in duels/solo, it's
    ridiculis IMO. I think all sham specs need more survivability period...but also we shall see how shammies turn out in cata and I think there gonna be pretty good!

Also in all the post I'd just like to see solid and polite anwsers no smart ass comments knor trolling, keep it friendly no rude and harsh comments!

Ty!!!

Please vote also on what u think is true.

Hokydin=Holydin** I typed wrong D:

My thoughts on makin enh better is by shortening wolves CD but obviasly reducing duration damage ect ect...
    For ele more passive defense
    for resto an actual damage reduction CD(isn't it only healer w/o damage reduction CD ATM?)
    Last edited by Stormhusk; 2010-06-27 at 04:50 AM.

I don't do arenas, so most of my "solo" PvP is just random world PvP, coming across some player who doesn't feel like letting me live. As long as I'm not taken off-guard (where I'm half-dead before I even find the guy), I can give as good as I get, especially if they can be kept at a distance. Obviously, my rogue's better at it, but still.

Eh..."solo pvp", you mean world ganking right?

If you meant duels, well, a lot of specs won't excel because Blizzard never aimed to balance PvP around duels.

If you meant world-pvp, then the biggest advantage is getting the first hit. Well, at least from my personal experiences, usually when somebody attacked me when I was attacking mobs they'd win, and when I'd attack them first I'd win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You are correct that a lot of players moan about things being too easy without having seen the content personally. We definitely place less emphasis on their feedback than on people who have actually tried those encounters.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...=1&pageNo=4#72

I am a elemental shaman and i also have hit 2000 arena rating in 3v3. And i do aggree that elemental needs a defensive cooldown, like we have 1 (stoneclaw totem) and we have to glyph for it wich is unreal.
    But i dont aggree with you that elemental is bad for soloing pvp. I enter battlegrounds and just wreck stuff, we can lock down silencing a mage and not let him cast more than 2 spells, we have a CC and we have a knockback, elemental shamans arent as bad as people say, but we sure arent the best.

It's not a good solo pvp class, however to make it better in that area some serious nerfs are needed somewhere else, since Elem shamans are kind of tearing up the 3's bracket already.

Enh needs a complete change, a spec shouldn't be all about popping 1 cooldown and scoring a kill and if you fail lose the match.

All your other points are wrong sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about making poll options that aren't biased and shitty. Just sayin

As for for the topic, elemental is a fantastic solo spec. It stands a chance against most everything with a pillar except locks really.

Enhance is a shitty solo spec, but I don't really mind this.

Resto is pretty fine currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ What he said, especially about the "Yes it is (No its not lol I made all these poll results lean to what my opinion is)" part.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i find that ele is well rounded and has its pluses and minuses against other classes, but last time i checked duels didnt get people to 1800 rating for pvp weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    i find that ele is well rounded and has its pluses and minuses against other classes, but last time i checked duels didnt get people to 1800 rating for pvp weapons.
    No but spellcleaves do... Ele is fine IMO

Ele will always be the best solo PvP spec =0 Great in duels if you know what to do.