Poll: What do you want to raid in cata 10 or 25 man ?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

lWhat will u raid in cata 10 or 25 ?

What do you want to raid in cata 10 man 25 man both sometime one sometime another ?
    I personaly am thinking of geting into semi hardcore raiding again so i might go with 10 man since every decent semi-Hardcore 25 man guild on my server ( with 11/12 hm ..etc ) has a rly "agresiv" recruitment politic that i dont agree with.
    What about you ?

10. Too many reasons to list.

Less people to deal with.
    Less people to make mistakes.
    Less Lag.
    Less AFK waiting.
    Less decision making for loot.

No doubt, I'll still like 25, but if 10 is gonna be more challenging with the same rewards, good. 10 will require a more specific raid composition, it'll bring out the All-Stars and leave little room for noobs. Noobs hide in the 25, and in 10 you have a more likely chance of getting one of those unique debuffs. For me at least, harder is better.
    Last edited by Dayle; 2010-06-27 at 06:32 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    10 since I'm in a 10 man guild

25 whenever I feel like pugging

10 more chances for that specific peice of loot your not gonna have to roll against the same class for most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle View Post
    10. Too many reasons to list.
    same thing.

Probably 10 Mans just because I have a good grou of RL friends that may be getting back into the game and it just so happens that we will have pretty much a perfect 10 man group.

25 all the way. 10man atmosphere is nice and friendly but 25man is too epic, I don't think I could raid 10mans and take it seriously as progression.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer 10 mans, so.

But if my guild is gonna run 25, I'll go with them.

I have 0-6 fps @ 25 mans, therefore I will raid 10 mans

Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato View Post
    I prefer 10 mans, so.

But if my guild is gonna run 25, I'll go with them.
    same. if my core group decides 10s are a more efficient use of our time, I'm doing 10s. If 25s turn out to be better, I'll go on 25s.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends, but my laptop runs 10 mans much better.

Really depends on if I keep going with the guild I'm running, or if it falls apart and I try and get in a toppish guild again.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 mans. That's 15 less morons to deal with, and the same loot.

my wow experience isnt as fulfilling with 10... so Ill probably go to a 25 man guild even if I have to move servers.

Would love to see how they attune the difficulties between 10/25 but Im staying 25 for now.
    Graduated Loremaster and soon to be Historian of Azeroth once the Cataclysm arrive.
    History, Mythology, Lore and Religion: in these topics my knowledge is shown... in-game and in the outside.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...er&cn=Nibelung

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather do 10m. I like the atmosphere more and the intimate environment. I'll probably give 25m's a go as long as we have the people for them but I expect to be raiding 10m content much more.

Got a 10-man guild lined up for when Cataclysm hits; as for 25s, I imagine I'll do those if I feel like pugging some content.

I suppose that will depend upon the guilds standards at the time. Which will depend upon the incentives given to 25 man raids. At the moment they look quite paltry. I imagine I will be doing ten mans for the most part.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    im gonna try and do both but ill prolby just end up doing 10mans really is less morons to deal with and easyer to get the same loot

I like 10 mans because my laptop runs them smoother. But i like 25 man because there is more loot and if 1 person screws up, you wipe. So everyone has to stay focus and with their A Game. So ill raid 25 mans.

Deleted
    Depends, but if 10s are almost as hard as 25 mans I'll probably go with 10 man raiding. Then again, I've always preferred well established and organized raids, so I might not have a 10 man raid doing such a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Missing an option: don't know yet

It will depend on what the guild does, pretty much.