Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    it say warrior with all heirlooms (including bow) on level 10-19 you will have like 20+ crit chance and take the heirloom axe with crusader its alot of fun hitting 150 normal and critting 240 or something

Edit: get alot of twink gear and lot of stamina

Shadow Priest is awesome at the lvling lvls. They eat all classes for dinner! Rogues is fun to cause you can pick your fights yourself.

Hunter- they rape in BGs 10-49 and 60-79

Any class with knockback. Hehe

Been leveling my druid as resto, through both instances and battlegrounds. Easily some of the most fun I've had. Ending a battleground with top healing, knowing that several fights could have very well been won by me and keeping our team alive (especially seeing the alliance healers, if they exist, as less than half my healing done) is always satisfying.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Deleted
    resto druid is fun, also rogue and all the above !

Most fun, or FUNNIEST?

Funniest, I'd say something with a knockback, and Lumber Mill your way to glory.

Most fun, probably a rogue for stealth and stuns in BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done it with a resto shaman. it really funny to see rogues having so much trouble killing me by themselves until 4 other people come and even with that I survive for a good while.
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

To answer the OP's question (did any of you even read the thread title?), it would be pally heals wearing all "...of the Wolf" gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    rogue or hunter.

I would say Shaman or Druid. Travel form makes for easy flag running,
    Druid is OP at all lvls, with stealth, instant heals, roots, cyclone, bear tanking, barkskin ect.
    Shaman is fun 30+ as enhance or 40+ as elemental, great burst, ranged interupts, purge, unsnareable travel form, thundershock, tremor ect. They counter many classes early on.

I leveled my warrior 15-59 in BGs. I got druid friend who was also leveling and so I had personal healer. Was quite a fun.

frost mage. Controlling the entire 50-59 warsong at once going out with 30-2 stats and most damage every time. Fucking rocks.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

enhancement shammy's.. They just own when they have dual wield.. Bloody top every meter when I was 67-69

dk are strong at 50-59 becuz they are full of stupid blue at the start, but its again a hardly question, its like any class who is fucking geared heailoom enchant best items is going to be very good, i know i got like 8-9 80 that i lvled lot through bgs and all i can say is more gear you got,more strong you are(againmore if you are a true keybinder not a clicker jesus)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you mean "funniest" as in "most humerous to watch/play" or as in "most fun to play"? If the latter, I'd say something melee: I'd have suggested a rogue, but you mentioned the goblin. Druids are always fun.

If you mean "funniest"... hmm... holy priest just for the lulz.

I levled a warrior, with the BoA shoulders, Axe and Chest...it was pretty fun with the Engineering proff. specially when u get Rocketboots and all that.