Thread: ICC % Buff.

ICC % Buff.

So, its not a QQ thread! Trolls be gone!;>

I'm just asking for opinions.
    The 25% buff hit, yea cool. You can turn it off, completely.
    But what if your raid wants to do it on 20%!?

I think it would be cool if we could adjust the buff as we wanted it to be, say, we want to do it with 20% since we was so close to kill LK25HC before the 25% buff came out.(and killing LK25HC with 20% is better than doing it with 25% rite?)

So, opinions?
    [URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Swaap/advanced[/URL]

Get no achievements, and people will never know unless its a video, nor will people care either than you are cool enough to do LK25 with x% buff or no buff.

Why would you remove 5% of the 25% buff to defeat an instance long since cleared? You'd still have a 20% buff trivializing the encounters and removing all "bragging rights" in the process. It's like saying I am the strongest man in the world when on steriods.

Maybe Blizzard could make an achivement for it, im still waiting for World First LK without Buff thingie, but I know several top guilds have said they cba to do it since they dont get anything special from it..

Make an achivement like "30%" then once you complete that one the next in line would be "25%" "20%" etc etc.
    and when you do it without the buff, maybe you could get a title like "Buffless"(Title was a joke, feel free to give a better one haha)
    [URL="http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Swaap/advanced[/URL]

Deleted
    Some like it. Some doesn't like it. Some wold prefer a higher buff. Some will flame you and ask you to link heroic Lich King kill. Killing him with 20% compared to 25% is better for your own satisfactions but nothing else, no better loot, nothing else is better. There you go and the thread is ended. Besides this topic has been debated over 9000 times from any angle possible.

Oh I'm sure it's not really ended because this will up up in a big debate about casual vs hardcore and how WotLK was the worst expansion ever and WoW will die. This thread will probably also end up being locked as attitudes becomes less and less sober, 20 pages later.

Did I get everything right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, it wouldn't really change too much. The option for all or nothing is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Some like it. Some doesn't like it. Some wold prefer a higher buff. Some will flame you and ask you to link heroic Lich King kill. Killing him with 20% compared to 25% is better for your own satisfactions but nothing else, no better loot, nothing else is better. There you go and the thread is ended. Besides this topic has been debated over 9000 times from any angle possible.

Oh I'm sure it's not really ended because this will up up in a big debate about casual vs hardcore and how WotLK was the worst expansion ever and WoW will die. This thread will probably also end up being locked as attitudes becomes less and less sober, 20 pages later.

Did I get everything right?
    you forgot the drugged beavers on fire, roaming the normandy coast.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

i think blizz is trying to "push us" to make us finish Icc.

Deleted
    I'd much rather they buff us slowly than nerf all the bosses suddenly like in 3.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon12dk View Post
    i think blizz is trying to "push us" to make us finish Icc.

Yeh because 8 months to clear one raid instance is wayyyy too short...