Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Resto sham trinkets

new to pvp shamans so dont hate. im going to use a WG trinket with SP and the use to remove stuns and im stuck on which to use for a second. either the lunar dust or the sliver of pure ice. the dust has 19 more sp and about 1000 more mana regen compared to the use on the sliver but if im in a mana burn situation and both opposing healers are oom, i can use the trinket to pull 8% mana outa my butt. discuss please.

hey, first of all i want not hate you i want help you im a resto shammy at 2.3k rating and here my advice

i SUGGEST REALLY STRONG to get the medallion of the horde cuz of his HIGH resilience that give 153( almost any healer should have it except human becuz of the free trinket or depend the comp but anyway you need a removed effect or control, but its a advice do what you want

second trinket should depend lot of your comp, are you doing 3s? 2s? are you in a comp where you are alone like healer with 2 dps, are you running a double healer team? anyway double healer team i suggest to get a MP5 trinket or regeneration of mana trinket, double dps healer i suggest battlemaster(we win some becuz i had the battlemaster, and it give a good spell power anyway)

if you have any questions again dont be shy, ask

sorry for my bad english, french canadian

If you have enough Spell Power (above 2700ish) I suggest you change the Battlemaster for Corroded Skeleton Key. The Stam buff is amazing plus, the shield every two minutes is (in my experience) superior to the Battlemaster. Your Mileage May Vary.

As already stated, get the Medallion of the Horde if you’re not Human.

On teams with a Pet on you, mana will be less of an issue (refresh your Water Shield everytime you can!), Other than that, your problem will be survivability rather than mana. At least when you start.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ty for the help. gona be running 2s with an affliction lock to start out with, no plans to run 3s yet.

Spellpower is good, but not that wonderfull. If your gear is still low you'll find the Corroded Skeleton key will save yer @rse many many times.

10+ Year Old Account
    well just wondering why people say if you are human don't get the trinket because humans can't be shamans?

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    well just wondering why people say if you are human don't get the trinket because humans can't be shamans?
    Just a good general rule of thumb for all pvp healers
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Best trinkets to resto shamm is PvP resi trinket (U NEED RESI CAP) and then if u can get BiS will be bauble (panic button!!) if u aren't in PvE guild then just solance and u will go never oom and u can go to max healing spec <3.