Poll: would you like to see karazhan in cataclysm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

would you like to see karazhan in cataclysm?

I love karazhan and I'd like to see it in cataclysm.And I hope that blizzard will do it...maybe for the 6years anniversary.

Hell. No.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

I doubt they would, why would they anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can always go back and solo it, but I don't think blizz will re-use kara, it doesn't really fit into lore anywhere, but who knows, they could pull an onyxia on it's ass. (and then maybe revive that again XD)
    I'm just an ex-con trying to go straight to get my kids back

10+ Year Old Account
    i also completely love kara but i would not like it again maybe the drypts or mirord kara something abit different but still that feeling kara gave u that no other raid has ever since
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was their best raid, in my opinion.

I'd love to see more of it, say, underneath the tower. Like an inverted tower. Those levels were always fun to play in, like Ipsen's Castle from FF9, or the Inverted Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask.

Yes, Kara was enjoyable, but.
    The only place I could see happening is maybe Karazhan Crypts.
    Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

kara was and still is the best raid instance iv been in for me anyway, but i wouldnt want it to fall victim to what they did with onyxia thatd just be terrible, id rather have it stay in my memory as a decent raid instance, not a raid instance basically turned to dust like onyxia

Quote Originally Posted by Kereba View Post
    Yes, Kara was enjoyable, but.
    The only place I could see happening is maybe Karazhan Crypts.
    After all WoW is a 12+ game. And I think Karazhan Crypts break that, since it´s basicly a massgrave of murdered people.
    *Cough* Chains *Cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    screw the minoirs lol i have never ever met someone under 15 who was mature enough to raid BUMP THE AGE UP just to have this place

Edit: i shouldnt have said scew tbh that could get me in trouble
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

why the fuck would they do some bullshit like that ? don't u think they've ruined enough parts of the game alrdy ? :P

Don't want anymore setbacks. New stuff please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I loved it, but I don't want to see it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Tirisfal Glades, there are dismembered corpses hanging from trees.

Not to mention plenty of even more disturbing images that exist throughout each of WoW's expansions.

My reasoning behind Karazhan Crypts?
    Explain where Medivh went, where he is, what he's doing.
    Leaving Thrall the title of Guardian of Tirisfal, for definite.
    Or, maybe he comes back from the Crypts, wanting his title back, explaining now people have threatened to desecrate the coffin of Aegwynn and his own?
    Heck, maybe it's even a wisp, he created? A fail-safe incase anyone to defile his and his mothers coffin?
    I dunno, just rambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Drebnar View Post
    After all WoW is a 12+ game. And I think Karazhan Crypts break that, since it´s basicly a massgrave of murdered people.
    *Cough* Chains *Cough*
    Thaddius is made from 1000 women and children, their souls eternally trapped in a prison of their own flesh.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Aye crypts!

I loved Kara and i still do.
    It's been my favourite raid and it will always hold the signature of tbc. That's why i'd hate to see the instance be remade for cata.
    What i would like to see is and expansion of the current instance. Leaving all the old bosses there and adding another sector to the tower.

No matter how much I loved Karazhan Blizzard better not bring it back.

The only reason why they brought NAxxramas back is:
    1) It made more sense to be out with WotLK then in vanilla.
    2) Only top end guilds (and i mean top end) were able to complete it, thus it gave everyone a chance to do it.

the only reason hwy they brought Onyxia back is:
    1) She was a nice prelude to Cataclysm... since we'll be fighting Black Dragons left and right.

Since Karazhan qualifies as none of those 3, I don't see it coming back.

Karazhan had it's day, but I don't think it's ready for a revamp yet. Maybe the expansion after this one. Then again, I don't want to see a group of lvl 90 people wiping on Chess...>_<
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.