Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf rogue(loved the race and tought the rogue concept was nice, even if doesn't fit the race), first char ever, getting lost in Sotrmwind(Yeah I was that noob) and had absolutely no idea where the hell the Tram was, then I reged so much that I deleted him :P

I remember my friend got me into her guild and they ran me through Deadmines on their level 30 or so alts. Those were the good days....

..... now, a year or two later, the guild is shit and I just don't have the heart to leave them. Oh well.

Getting killed in Elwynn Forest by Defias NPC's.

I remember first time i played i was level 5 and bumped into another player i asked very innocently
    "hey man, i'm new to the game, any tips of tricks you can give me?"

he said sure follow me, wanted to show me something special he said, so i follow him into the water in front of SW and go to the bottom, he says

"trust me, just wait down here till your breath runs out and the most awesome thing happens."

I died to them laughing at me /point at me yelling noob.

I realise now that this was hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember logging into my friends computer and saying "these graphics are cool". I can remember 4 years ago

My first memory is friends hunter lvling in Duskwood .

Stood in the Fire The Painkiller's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember thinking what a feat it was to get my human mage to level 10

deleted him shortly after
    Everyone's insane but me...

Northshire valley that few years back, slightly dissapointed at graphics during the deep-voice-guy-while-camera-hovering time, but 5 mins into the game and killing some dogs and humans in some camps nearby was a total revelation. Super smooth game with shitty graphics, but i guess im won over

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My first memory is probably from the first time I ventured into Duskwood from Westfall at lvl22 or so on my Gnome Rogue.

Thought the place was so scary and dangerous back then. My heart was racing and I was scared to leave stealth.

Got killed a few times before I finally managed to stealth all the way to Darkshire. (Damn you Mor'Ladim!)

Good times. The game felt so epic and exciting back then.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Making my first character back in 2005 (Night Elf Druid)
    same here: in February of 2005 my main character was created (after many re-rolls it is still my main)
    its a pity though when russian realms were introduced,coz russian voice acting is horrible and there is no option to switch to english voice

First memory was of my friend doing an instance (I now know that it was SFK) on his undead rogue. I was blown away by how cool this game looked and that very night I leveled an orc warrior on his account for 12 hours straight. I really wonder if that character still exists, on some forgotten account.

Logging in on the first day of EU open beta and wondering why everyone was a General.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Made it to lvl 8 with a buddy of mine that started wow right when I did. *2007* and we ran across Elwynn Forest to Duskwood and saw a lvl ?? Wolf that followed us across the river. My friend died and I had 10 health left. Good Times. Also remember getting to Level 10 and saving up even selling my gear to get a white mace from the weapon guy in SW. XD!
    Doctor Octopus : 80 Asura Warrior
    Captain McNuggets : 80 Human Mesmer
    Professor McNuggets : 36 Asura Engineer
    General McNuggets: 11 Sylvari Thief

Killing spiders in the night elf starting area on a warrior spamming the auto attack button thinking it would make me attack faster.

My earliest Memory from wow must have been on my first char, Orc Hunter, seeing the RFC portal thinking "What's this?" I go in, I see a Worm with some kind of Dragon around it's portrait, thinking "Cool"

Then the first Mob WTFPwned me, and I never entered a dungeon until around level 25 out of fear :P

PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Grinding mobs outside Orgrimmar, i was killin those lvl 6(?) boars with my 10 lvl shaman who had this very wierd name, dont remember what
    Ban-Hammer
    Binds when picked up
    Two-Hand* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mace
    1336-1337* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Speed 1.337
    (133.7 damage per second)
    +100 Owning Noobs
    Chance on hit: Bans a Noob/Troll.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Running with a tauren warrior for a solid 30 mins, wondering where to get plainsrunning. (I was level 1 at that moment)
    Then creating a NElf Warrior and still play him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysera
    Making dreams 'enjoyable' since 10.000 B.N.
    Ysera fanclub. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    I remember first time i played i was level 5 and bumped into another player i asked very innocently
    "hey man, i'm new to the game, any tips of tricks you can give me?"

he said sure follow me, wanted to show me something special he said, so i follow him into the water in front of SW and go to the bottom, he says

"trust me, just wait down here till your breath runs out and the most awesome thing happens."

I died to them laughing at me /point at me yelling noob.

I realise now that this was hilarious.
    omg . Made me laugh so much Sounded so epic
    Ban-Hammer
    Binds when picked up
    Two-Hand* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mace
    1336-1337* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Speed 1.337
    (133.7 damage per second)
    +100 Owning Noobs
    Chance on hit: Bans a Noob/Troll.

For some reason my Nelf warrior was in in Dun Morogh on my friends acc in that huge mine (can never remember what it's called) killing troggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

Watching Stormwind being razed by the Burning Legion. <3