hunter v hunter pvp

just wanting to know how in pvp when targeting another hunter, I end up targeting his pet, yet if I FD he is still on me what am I missing.
    any help much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by gutful View Post
    just wanting to know how in pvp when targeting another hunter, I end up targeting his pet, yet if I FD he is still on me what am I missing.
    The hunter.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

Good hunter vs. bad hunter

I'm sure this is what you really meant.

thx for that, if you didn't know why answer.
    The only way to improve is to ask be told or shown,maybe I was I wrong in asking.

It's because he retargets you.. If you are any good it takes less than a second. Ofc not if you are busy clicking on your bars to shoot.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”
    ~G.B. Shaw

If you don't have a target, the next enemy who attacks you becomes your next target. My bet is you attack him immediatly after you fd or you have your pet on passive, effectivle you are not fd'ing at all.
    Last edited by Cjeska; 2010-06-28 at 10:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think whats probably hapening is your FD is getting ressisted or when you try to retarget the opther hunter you dont have floting nameplates turned on and you keep missing the charact when trying to target
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

ty all much appreciated I would say I missed targeting properly still getting used going from clicker to binder.
    cheers

how can you not figure this out on your own...
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy